• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Maybe you'll hit a major blood vessel, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll get an infection, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll lose too much blood and die, maybe you'll just pass out and wake up hours later.
Normalize that shit, just let it be a game. Why not? Sounds fun enough if you're already here. Tons of interchangeable variables to introduce and ways to go about it, how can you not treat it like a game in a certain sense? That's how I've always seen it, just a game, I'm not actually killing myself, just playing a game of chicken with death.

H

Hades_de

Aug 9, 2023
doesnt it hurt a fuck ton if you hit anything major?

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Don't know, haven't gotten lucky, but if you want to die a certain way like I do it doesn't really matter, but if you don't want to unintentionally cut something major, don't cut on your inner wrist, your neck, the back of your thigh close to your knee (I personally bleed a lot there for some reason) or really anywhere you can plainly see your veins/arteries.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I hit a major vein in my arm once, doesnt hurt anymore than the rest of the self harm because to be at that point to go that deep youve already got a ton of adrenaline pumping so it reduces the pain a bit
Maybe you'll hit a major blood vessel, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll get an infection, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll lose too much blood and die, maybe you'll just pass out and wake up hours later.
Normalize that shit, just let it be a game. Why not? Sounds fun enough if you're already here. Tons of interchangeable variables to introduce and ways to go about it, how can you not treat it like a game in a certain sense? That's how I've always seen it, just a game, I'm not actually killing myself, just playing a game of chicken with death.
And thats just cutting. I punch myself hard a lot and cause massive contusions all over so Im playing the game of am I internally bleeding or not. Going to bed wondering if Ill bleed out in the night, hoping I do but never succeeding

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
I hit a major vein in my arm once, doesnt hurt anymore than the rest of the self harm because to be at that point to go that deep youve already got a ton of adrenaline pumping so it reduces the pain a bit

And thats just cutting. I punch myself hard a lot and cause massive contusions all over so Im playing the game of am I internally bleeding or not. Going to bed wondering if Ill bleed out in the night, hoping I do but never succeeding
Yeah. It still only makes me happy for a little bit before it wears off and now I have to wear long sleeves and pants for weeks.