• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tiredandstuck

Apr 11, 2024
I have 16,200 mg of Quetiapine, about 32,000 mg Gabapentin, about 50 of 25 mg Diphenhydramine and a big bottle of vodka. I've failed too many times. I've tried plastic bags by myself and don't have anyone to help with that. 30 years of physical pain and mental torture. Any help is desperately welcome. TIA

• Aww..
Reactions: snailfish
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Diphenhydramine overdose will mess you up, but won't kill you. IMO, pills are the best way to survive an attempt with serious long-term damage.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

According to this source, gabapentin is lethal from a minimum of 49g. Forget about quetiapine and diphenydramine, they won't kill you. And drinking so much alcohol will increase the chances of vomiting the pills, thus leading your attempt to failure.
If I was you, I would try to lay my hands on opiates, maybe mix them with gabapentin, along with antiemetics as opiates can make you vomit. But it's up to you of course.
Diphenhydramine overdose will mess you up, but won't kill you. IMO, pills are the best way to survive an attempt with serious long-term damage.
You can OD on pills and die if you know exactly what you're doing. Like the DDMA protocol from the PePH. But it's a huge fucking ton of pills.
This guy calculated the amount of pills you need to follow the DDMA protocol. 1120! I'm not sure your stomach can take it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I'd suggest you read the PPeH and there's also lots of info in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Here's a DPH guide that includes hypothermia:

Reactions: LunarLight