• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I'm a 51 yr old woman with serious agoraphobia and anxiety issues. I have housing but need a live in aide to keep this housing. I've had so many in the last 10yrs that either became abusive or thieves.
I am almost be6forced in assisted living & I don't do well in group housing.
I'm in MD the community is beautiful and the apartment features a large bedroom with private bath it's like a studio.
I don't know if anyone here needs a geographical change or housing to make things better for them. This just my last ditch effort to avoid ctb.
I've been abused and money and car stolen.
I can't go on like this anymore.
please respond if this would help you

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, PatKat and CelestialSky
C

CelestialSky

May 25, 2019
I'm sorry to hear of your situation, it sounds really tough. I suffer from agoraphobia too, and I know how horrible it is. It's terrible that you had such people abuse you and steal from you, I can't imagine how awful that must be. I really hope you can find someone trustworthy to aide you soon. Please don't feel like ctb is your only other choice. Are there any trustworthy agencies nearby that can assign you someone legitimate?

Reactions: PatKat and Marawa
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I'm a 51 yr old woman with serious agoraphobia and anxiety issues. I have housing but need a live in aide to keep this housing. I've had so many in the last 10yrs that either became abusive or thieves.
I am almost be6forced in assisted living & I don't do well in group housing.
I'm in MD the community is beautiful and the apartment features a large bedroom with private bath it's like a studio.
I don't know if anyone here needs a geographical change or housing to make things better for them. This just my last ditch effort to avoid ctb.
I've been abused and money and car stolen.
I can't go on like this anymore.
please respond if this would help you
I have tried moving to other locations the problems followed me because the problems are in me if that makes sense. Running from them hasnt helped at all to me. I am trying everything I can currently to just hold on. I just tell myself everyday that I will have the help I want and need soon. I will be back on medications as soon as my insurance starts. I already have a list of my previous medication from my pharmacy<they were nice enough to print me a list of what I was on last>. Once I am back on medications I plan to presue ECT as I have read, and talked to people that have had it done. It is scary sounding to me but I really think it will help me. It is hard to see the options when feeling this way. It does feel like the end everyday, I just keep thinking soon I will be able to get help, and that keeps me going. So in guess hope is what is keeping me going. Have you seen a mental health professional about this at all? Agoraphobia is a really tough one, I cant leave home without having panic attacks so I understand that.

Tons of psychologist will do video chat sessions also if you ask them so you do not have to leave home.

Reactions: bea1974, Marawa and CelestialSky
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
No there aren't. I've tried everything and they want me in assisted living and I can't function in group settings plus they take all your income. thanks for responding and sharing. my family is awful accussing me of faking all the time. denying I'm also suffering from physical pain. when I was healthy and working I was the star of the family. Now they just can't deal with it.
I'm not violent but I do have seizures and periods of delusions but just confusion not violent. it's all too much

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
No there aren't. I've tried everything and they want me in assisted living and I can't function in group settings plus they take all your income. thanks for responding and sharing. my family is awful accussing me of faking all the time. denying I'm also suffering from physical pain. when I was healthy and working I was the star of the family. Now they just can't deal with it.
I'm not violent but I do have seizures and periods of delusions but just confusion not violent. it's all too much
Sadly I know that feeling. The disabled like you, and me are viewed as bottom of the barrel or not worth helping imo. I wish things would change I really do, but wishing never comes true.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974 and Marawa