• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Perdition

Perdition

Sep 16, 2018
Hi all, it's my first post here.

I have a bridge picked out, actually went there once with a backpack containing my suicide note which I planned to leave by the railing I jumped from. When I was a kid and we lived on the 8th floor of apartment i would often sit on the edge of the window and will myself to just fall, but never could.

However... easier said than done... I'm not particularly afraid of heights but looking over the railing and the river below, I felt afraid (why?) and couldn't jump. Is there any way to beat this? Drink first? Some kind of drug?

Thanks.

Reactions: RM5998, throwaway123 and Phro
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi
A warm welcome to the forum.I hope it provides you with the answers you are looking for.
I found jumping allowed too much time to think and not go through with it.
Unless you jump from a good height there is a chance of just serious but non fatal injury .
There is also greater opportunity for members of the public to try and do the right thing in their mind and save you.!
When police arrive you may as well forget it.
Non hesitation is key and I think drink and drugs would overcome the survival instinct which takes over at the moment you want to jump.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RM5998, lv-gras and 2 others
Perdition

Perdition

Sep 16, 2018
Hi
A warm welcome to the forum.I hope it provides you with the answers you are looking for.
I found jumping allowed too much time to think and not go through with it.
Unless you jump from a good height there is a chance of just serious but non fatal injury .
There is also greater opportunity for members of the public to try and do the right thing in their mind and save you.!
When police arrive you may as well forget it.
Non hesitation is key and I think drink and drugs would overcome the survival instinct which takes over at the moment you want to jump.

Thanks for the welcome.

The bridge I picked is quite good, very tall, no barriers and a large body of water at the bottom. It also has pedestrian walkways so there's a good amount of space between the railing and traffic passing by. There would be a large window of time that it takes for someone to get out of their car and try to pull me back over the edge or whatever.

Yeah, I think my mistake was forgoing the alcohol and benzos. I meant to take them on the way there but was worried the combo would make me fall asleep or make me too sluggish, but now I realise they will be essential to calm the panic enough to successfully make a jump.

Jumping has always been the most attractive method to me because of the high rate of fatality / death on impact and the fact that no family member or sorry member of the public will have to find my corpse. If I'm lucky, nobody will find my corpse - not even the coast guard.

Of course the view is beautiful as well.

Reactions: NoOneKnows
N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
Hi all, it's my first post here.

I have a bridge picked out, actually went there once with a backpack containing my suicide note which I planned to leave by the railing I jumped from. When I was a kid and we lived on the 8th floor of apartment i would often sit on the edge of the window and will myself to just fall, but never could.

However... easier said than done... I'm not particularly afraid of heights but looking over the railing and the river below, I felt afraid (why?) and couldn't jump. Is there any way to beat this? Drink first? Some kind of drug?

Thanks.

Yeah, I think alcohol should help. You can also try to go at night when it's dark and there are less chances of people spotting you. Maybe try closing your eyes before you jump? Or you can kind of sit on the railing and fall backwards, that way you don't have to look down when you jump.

Reactions: Chocoholic88 and Perdition
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the welcome.

The bridge I picked is quite good, very tall, no barriers and a large body of water at the bottom. It also has pedestrian walkways so there's a good amount of space between the railing and traffic passing by. There would be a large window of time that it takes for someone to get out of their car and try to pull me back over the edge or whatever.

Yeah, I think my mistake was forgoing the alcohol and benzos. I meant to take them on the way there but was worried the combo would make me fall asleep or make me too sluggish, but now I realise they will be essential to calm the panic enough to successfully make a jump.

Jumping has always been the most attractive method to me because of the high rate of fatality / death on impact and the fact that no family member or sorry member of the public will have to find my corpse. If I'm lucky, nobody will find my corpse - not even the coast guard.

Of course the view is beautiful as well.
Sounds like an ideal place.I presume falling into water is less painful than concrete?

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Sounds like an ideal place.I presume falling into water is less painful than concrete?
I've read it is as painful as concrete from certain height

Reactions: Perdition and NoOneKnows
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
It depends.

From skywaybridge.com:

——-

Corporal Gary Schluter of the Florida State Highway Patrol - who has "seen the number of suicides, and attempts, climb steadily over the last few years" at the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, as well as persuaded multiple would-be suicides at that site to live - advises: "People look at that water and think it's very serene, an easy way to die." But "it's more like hitting concrete."

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
yes something inside us prevents us of jumping i do feel this as well

Perdition

Perdition

Sep 16, 2018
It depends.

From skywaybridge.com:

——-

Corporal Gary Schluter of the Florida State Highway Patrol - who has "seen the number of suicides, and attempts, climb steadily over the last few years" at the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, as well as persuaded multiple would-be suicides at that site to live - advises: "People look at that water and think it's very serene, an easy way to die." But "it's more like hitting concrete."

I feel like it would be a split second of excruciating pain, then nothing. Too much trauma to the body.

P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I feel like it would be a split second of excruciating pain, then nothing. Too much trauma to the body.
From skywaybridge.com:

——-

"anyone who jumps from a point close to the center of the bridge, hits the water in about 3.5 seconds at about 75 mph. the impact usually breaks bones and ruptures organs. some live for minutes before they drown."