• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

catmom23

Nov 16, 2023
Throughout my life, any time anyone saw my self harm marks, they either laughed at me or simply said, "okay did that solve your problem?"

No, they are not supposed to solve my problems. But I feel like when I cut myself, the pain on my body overpowers the pain in my chest. I have a lot of pent-up emotions that I kept within myself for many years. From being a loud, lively child to becoming the most quite, fragile adult. Life has crushed me. People have crushed me, and anger or standing up for myself was something I could never do.

And so I inflict it onto myself. I pull up the blade of an anti-cutter and I've been slitting my legs and hands for years. The pain inside me is so overwhelming that I go hard on myself, loosing all senses. There have been instances where I was taken to the hospital because the bleeding won't stop.

Then after a lot of mockery and laughter, the doctors would say, "If it (the anti-cutter) reached this layer, you could have died instantly." Or, "If you didn't come right now, we would have needed to cut off your whole hand later because it would've rotted with time if left untreated."

But self harming itself makes me feel calm for a little while. I write this because I want to cut myself right now but there is no weapon on me, and this is making me more and more frustrated. Today, I've been thinking about CTB a lot. I deeply believe that within next year I will kill myself because there is no point in living a life that is so full of constant pain, loss, and misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: 134340, hi-okbye, woz and 2 others
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i understand how you feel a lot
From being a loud, lively child to becoming the most quite, fragile adult.
especially this line, but the entire thing too. somebody made a comment about how i was such a brave lively kid and nowadays i just copout of everything.. that hit deep.
but i understand how you feel. as someone who used to cut i feel this so deep inside of me. every day all day i used to have constant negative thoughts, and cutting would get rid of them, even just for a few minutes, it would bring me peace.
if your considering this as a method, i wouldn't personally. doctors tend to exaggerate things. the best chance is that if a cut goes untreated for a while, you could get sepsis or something, the infection could go deeper into the bloodstream etc etc. there's a lot of better reliable methods.
i hope you find some peace <3

• Love
Reactions: jamesLXIX and catmom23