Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Ne corto. Se vuelve tan necesario para calmar el dolor. No lo hago tan profundo, pero ver la sangre me ayuda un poco.
Yes, I cut for the stinging not for the blood, too. I use a safety pin and it works quite well. When I use a razor, it's messy and I don't get the stinging which is what makes me numb. And I can't stand the sight of blood haha

M

membo

Sep 14, 2020
I stopped after a while though as it only made me feel worse and after the distraction of the pain was over, I was right back where I started.

I'm right back where I started, at least I was able to take a break and find temporary relief. Is how I look at it. But nobody should do it if they don't line it or are uncomfortable with it.

Does anyone else when you cut yourself that you have a second of pain but then pure peace in your head just for a second or two. I like how the blood looks and runs as well. I wonder what this means.

100%

Yes, I cut for the stinging not for the blood, too. I use a safety pin and it works quite well. When I use a razor, it's messy and I don't get the stinging which is what makes me numb. And I can't stand the sight of blood haha

That's the same reason I don't like a razor. It cuts too well. Use a dull serrated kitchen knife in the right way and you get pain with minimal damage.

• Hugs
Reactions: AleEmo, J113632 and BitterlyAlive
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Please don't start, it's addictive and scarring. I still have to explain scars 30 years on
I'm curious... are you honest about it or do you have made-up stories that you present as explanations? Under no obligation to answer. I was just interested.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I'm curious... are you honest about it or do you have made-up stories that you present as explanations? Under no obligation to answer. I was just interested.
I'm honest about it. I don't advertise that I have mental health issues but don't hide it either. It generally does make life easier. I try to hide the suicidal planning, but that can be impossible in the middle of a breakdown

Reactions: Mafe

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone else when you cut yourself that you have a second of pain but then pure peace in your head just for a second or two. I like how the blood looks and runs as well. I wonder what this means.
Same. I always imagine that it is one step closer to ctb or this is how i would feel if i ctb by a knife or bleeding out. It gives me so much comfort knowing that it is the final step I would take before bleeding out and ending my pain. Thats just me though

Reactions: membo