• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
I primarily used to cut myself. But since August, I stopped cutting cause of an incident. After being clean for 6 months, I relapsed again. It honestly sucks. It wasn't anything deep since I hadn't done it in a long, long time. Though, usually hurting myself lingers on my mind until I actually do it, and then it fades. But I guess I didn't hurt myself enough since it's still stuck on my mind. Genuinely sucks.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Relapse one time is ok and happens to everyone with any possible addiction. Try not to get into the vicious circle where you do it again and again. I guess you know yourself, the more you do it the harder it becomes to exit the cycle. Try to stop. Sometimes the fact that we relapsed causes us to wanna punish ourselves even more because we feel shame and guilt and failure. It's ok that you relapsed. It happens. It's very stong of you that you were clean since August.

• Love
Reactions: Kino_
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
I relapsed the other day as well, I was clean for a few months. Baby steps though! Relapses happen. I have the same thing, it just sits in my mind to do it and then apathy takes over which is how I usually manage to avoid it.

Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
I relapsed the other day as well, I was clean for a few months. Baby steps though! Relapses happen. I have the same thing, it just sits in my mind to do it and then apathy takes over which is how I usually manage to avoid it.
That's a bit interesting since apathy is what ends up making me do it, or makes it easier. Hope you quit for good though soon

• Love
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi