• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I think my phone may disappear tomorrow.
I was using it to chat and it was hooked to the WiFi as a quest but then hooked up as me after I asked for the password without thinking.
The WiFi then blocked me saying it was not acceptable content and my request had been logged.so if I don't chat for a while,I am still here but phoneless!
I'm so sorry the hospital environment is so dull and restrictive. Is anyone coming to visit you? Maybe you could make a daily phone call to someone you want to chat with, it will give you something to look forward to doing.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I think my phone may disappear tomorrow.
I was using it to chat and it was hooked to the WiFi as a quest but then hooked up as me after I asked for the password without thinking.
The WiFi then blocked me saying it was not acceptable content and my request had been logged.so if I don't chat for a while,I am still here but phoneless!
Laura has well and truly been caught !!!

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Are you a troll? Serious question. I've read several of your posts and when you're not assessing people's criteria for leaving this world, you're shaming them on how they're coping. I understand people have a right to express their opinions here, but this is intended to be a supportive space.
Really! When have I shamed people ?

Reactions: Morning Angel
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How did you get your phone back ?
I kept my phone so I could keep contact with my boy but they put a block on my Internet usage.! The only reason I can be on here is because I am home for a few hours before I have to go back.how r u?

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I kept my phone so I could keep contact with my boy but they put a block on my Internet usage.! The only reason I can be on here is because I am home for a few hours before I have to go back.how r u?
That must be a bit of a pain in the arse !!! How long are they keeping you in for have they said ? Isn't it either upto 28 days one option or 6 months the other ??

Reactions: lv-gras
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
That must be a bit of a pain in the arse !!! How long are they keeping you in for have they said ? Isn't it either upto 28 days one option or 6 months the other ??
I am hoping to be discharged next Tuesday. I don't know if it will be a discharge or a longer period of leave.trying to keep it together so they let me out.i would have been there 12 days.way to long!

J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
I am hoping to be discharged next Tuesday. I don't know if it will be a discharge or a longer period of leave.trying to keep it together so they let me out.i would have been there 12 days.way to long!

When they let you out you will have them visiting you at home.

J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
What does that entail is that everyday ?

It's called home treatment team support in the community to try and prevent the need to go back to hospital but hospital the last resort.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I came out on 13th last month spent 4 months in there and now home treatment team won't leave me alone lol
Wow.I will tell the home Treatment Team what they want to hear which should get them off my back.i have been too honest in the past which has massively back fired.
Once bitten twice shy!.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Wow.I will tell the home Treatment Team what they want to hear which should get them off my back.i have been too honest in the past which has massively back fired.
Once bitten twice shy!.
Laura's gone dead quiet hope she's ok or maybe just spending less time on this forum for the best

I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
What kind of mental asylum is it when they let you keep your phone and allow you to check into this site which isn't doing you a great deal of good!???

You're allowed them where I am in the uk. They say support and contact with friends and family is a big part of recovery

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Laura's gone dead quiet hope she's ok or maybe just spending less time on this forum for the best
Hi.I am still in hospital.I manage to log on whilst at home on my 4 hrs leave.
Have to stay other week because I had a temper and threw everything in my room and refused to give up my self harm stuff.
It's was my hubby's birthday yesterday so it was a hard day.

Reactions: k475u and lv-gras
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Hi.I am still in hospital.I manage to log on whilst at home on my 4 hrs leave.
Have to stay other week because I had a temper and threw everything in my room and refused to give up my self harm stuff.
It's was my hubby's birthday yesterday so it was a hard day.
Well hopefully you'll be out of their before long just try co operate :)