• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I have a social verbal tic. When I feel stress or fear, generally uncomfortable I'll speak using humor.
I don't do it intentionally, it's more of a defense mechanism. Troublingly my joking can often times and does become inappropriate. For instance today I was ordering a latte at the local caffeine dispensary when asked if I wanted espresso in it I replied with " Yes please 4 shots and a dash of cocaine ". My little nod to stimulant use was received with wide smiles and light laughter. How ever that joke is quite tame when compared to the utterly debaucherous filth that has far too often spewed out of my otherwise unassuming face hole.

Do you have similar issues ?

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
*hug* Not such a vocal issue but I definitely have some anxiety about being out in public, I feel clumsy and scatterbrained because of anxiety. Through my worry of being clumsy and awkward, I actually cause it to happen more. Hard to explain.
Anxiety has definitely fragged many first impressions.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I have a social verbal tic. When I feel stress or fear, generally uncomfortable I'll speak using humor.
I don't do it intentionally, it's more of a defense mechanism. Troublingly my joking can often times and does become inappropriate. For instance today I was ordering a latte at the local caffeine dispensary when asked if I wanted espresso in it I replied with " Yes please 4 shots and a dash of cocaine ". My little nod to stimulant use was received with wide smiles and light laughter. How ever that joke is quite tame when compared to the utterly debaucherous filth that has far too often spewed out of my otherwise unassuming face hole.

Yes, I often find myself cracking jokes out of nervousness that are not appropriate or not to the taste of the crowd I'm with. It's like my brain short circuits and I forget who I'm talking to. I make a lot of jokes about drug use, alcohol, and even suicide that rub uptight people the wrong way.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Sometimes when I'm about to order or pay for something... The person at the register (usually a girl) will ask me how I am today and sometimes I tell them "I hate my life, it sucks, and I wish I was dead" They usually respond by saying "Oh I'm sorry to hear that" then after I finish paying they will say "have a good one... hope you feel better soon" Then I'll say "Thanks... And I won't be" Or sometimes after they ask me "How are you" I will say "I wish I was dead" or "Ill be better when I'm dead" but I always smile and nod and say thanks on the way out.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

My most common response to the question 'How are you?' is anything between 'alive' and 'dead' (something like 'mostly alive', '70% dead', and 'IDK, something between "mostly dead" and "entirely dead", I think'). I've often joked about how most people I know are looking for internships and job offers, and I don't even intend to survive this semester of college. However, I don't think anyone knows that I have serious suicidal ideation. One of the people I knew somewhat well over here killed himself nearly a year back, and I couldn't remember seeing anything outside the ordinary. It's only now that I'm there myself that I'm able to see how alienating it is to be aware of the fact that people won't understand what you're thinking and will want to get away from you if you try to communicate what you're thinking.

Reactions: FullFat
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
My most common response to the question 'How are you?' is anything between 'alive' and 'dead' (something like 'mostly alive', '70% dead', and 'IDK, something between "mostly dead" and "entirely dead", I think'). I've often joked about how most people I know are looking for internships and job offers, and I don't even intend to survive this semester of college. However, I don't think anyone knows that I have serious suicidal ideation. One of the people I knew somewhat well over here killed himself nearly a year back, and I couldn't remember seeing anything outside the ordinary. It's only now that I'm there myself that I'm able to see how alienating it is to be aware of the fact that people won't understand what you're thinking and will want to get away from you if you try to communicate what you're thinking.

And this is when I have some control over the shit I'm saying. Most of the time it's never that good. About 90% of my jokes on violence end up involving a rod sent up someone's ass to make their intestines rupture, and it slips out before I even know what I'm saying. I've got a whole other set of issues with my violent tendencies, but thankfully they haven't been brought up in a while. I was a social outcast most of the time, but due to my taekwondo training, I've almost always won the fights I've been in. This led to me being a loose cannon people stayed away from. Also, I used to like studying, so I was a nerd who would fight back against bullies. Bad combination when it comes to making friends.