• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I feel sad that I'll never have one of my own because I'm amazing with babies and kids in general. Probably the only regret I will have before I breathe my last.

Surprised ya, didn't I? Not the kind of reply anybody here would be expecting because we're all so used to blaming the world, our institutions, society, general stupidity and ignorance of our species etc. And I'm one of those too who blames them. But nothing feels better than your toddler hugging you when they wake up from their nap or they see you come back from work. Yes, the world is shit and needs tons of fixing, but some things... we're just wired to do and the fulfilment they bring is unparalleled to anything one may achieve.

(Sorry, I'm feeling very emotional today)

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I feel sad that I'll never have one of my own because I'm amazing with babies and kids in general. Probably the only regret I will have before I breathe my last.

Surprised ya, didn't I? Not the kind of reply anybody here would be expecting because we're all so used to blaming the world, our institutions, society, general stupidity and ignorance of our species etc. And I'm one of those too who blames them. But nothing feels better than your toddler hugging you when they wake up from their nap or they see you come back from work. Yes, the world is shit and needs tons of fixing, but some things... we're just wired to do and the fulfilment they bring is unparalleled to anything one may achieve.

(Sorry, I'm feeling very emotional today)
Nothing wrong with feeling that way it's biological to want to produce and give love ❤️
I bet even the babies are like "oh no; not this again". There's a reason why you're brought into this world kicking and screaming…
My mom thought I was dead in the womb cause I wouldn't ever move . I was always sleeping even when I born. I don't think I wanted to come out

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I've seen this before. Working with kids seems to have helped many people like you. Hell, some get so saturated they are content with their job and don't want their own, lol. You also don't need to worry about what will happen to your kid if you sadly died.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I find it so tragic how people decide to procreate into this hellish existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. They are literally the ones responsible for creating all human suffering, why procreate when there are no disadvantages to never existing at all, it's so sad how they create so much harm by so cruelly imposing existence in the first place.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I've seen this before. Working with kids seems to have helped many people like you. Hell, some get so saturated they are content with their job and don't want their own, lol. You also don't need to worry about what will happen to your kid if you sadly died.
For me, the only upside of not having my own kid is that I can ctb whenever I want. If I had one, I would never have been able to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
My mom thought I was dead in the womb cause I wouldn't ever move . I was always sleeping even when I born. I don't think I wanted to come out
same! born silent, didn't scream, fell right asleep and had to be woken up a lot as a baby to check i was still alive and well lol

& as a response to the question... i also (also as in like INTJme) love babies/children actually maybe just because i was around babies as a young teenager and had to do care work. but i also feel this immense sadness and fear for them, mostly actually small children. like idk sometimes you'll see a parent being strict and i have to wonder if this child is abused/ will be traumatised or i hear about school and how horrible it is for so many kids... it freaks me the fuck out that these kids are still small and non-traumatised and that many many of them will be traumatised, if not at home then at least at the climate collapsing etc and i feel second hand sadness i guess

sorry for the ramble lol

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Yes, I find it so tragic how people decide to procreate into this hellish existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. They are literally the ones responsible for creating all human suffering, why procreate when there are no disadvantages to never existing at all, it's so sad how they create so much harm by so cruelly imposing existence in the first place.
Not everyone lives a miserable existence like us. The majority loves living despite their occasional ups and downs and they're well within their right to reproduce if they deem it fit. Let's not make blanket statements from a very myopic perspective on life. To each their own. Simple.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Not everyone lives a miserable existence like us. The majority loves living despite their occasional ups and downs and they're well within their right to reproduce if they deem it fit. Let's not make blanket statements from a very myopic perspective on life. To each their own. Simple.
It's true. I'm just a jealous bitch

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry I know this is random off subject but anybody else feel sadness when they see babies?
It rather makes me sad to see children with horrible parents. You know the type that should never be allowed to procreate. I feel like no matter bad your circumstances loving and caring parents could make it all bearable. The pain and suffering of our existence is a thousand times more with abusive parents.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I feel sad knowing I'll never have one of my own... there are plenty of reasons why I've decided it's for the best not to have kids, and I'm kind of afraid admitting I kind of want one despite deciding not to have one because I don't want anti-natalists attacking me for my opinions and feelings... the thing is, I agree with a lot of anti-natalist arguments, but I still have maternal instincts because of biology and no amount of logic will ever make me not have those instincts, and no amount of logic will ever make me not experience certain emotions. Sorry...

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I feel sad knowing I'll never have one of my own... there are plenty of reasons why I've decided it's for the best not to have kids, and I'm kind of afraid admitting I kind of want one despite deciding not to have one because I don't want anti-natalists attacking me for my opinions and feelings... the thing is, I agree with a lot of anti-natalist arguments, but I still have maternal instincts because of biology and no amount of logic will ever make me not have those instincts, and no amount of logic will ever make me not experience certain emotions. Sorry...
You don't need to be sorry ! Children bring joy to a lot of people . I just feel bad some of them can end up suffering a lot in life. I have good parents and have ended up suffering a lot in life but I know I'm the minority

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
same! born silent, didn't scream, fell right asleep and had to be woken up a lot as a baby to check i was still alive and well lol

& as a response to the question... i also (also as in like INTJme) love babies/children actually maybe just because i was around babies as a young teenager and had to do care work. but i also feel this immense sadness and fear for them, mostly actually small children. like idk sometimes you'll see a parent being strict and i have to wonder if this child is abused/ will be traumatised or i hear about school and how horrible it is for so many kids... it freaks me the fuck out that these kids are still small and non-traumatised and that many many of them will be traumatised, if not at home then at least at the climate collapsing etc and i feel second hand sadness i guess

sorry for the ramble lol
Maybe we knew from birth life was going to suck so we are like might as well just sleep

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
You don't need to be sorry ! Children bring joy to a lot of people . I just feel bad some of them can end up suffering a lot in life. I have good parents and have ended up suffering a lot in life but I know I'm the minority
Both my partner and myself have a lot of inheritable disorders, which is one of the major reasons we've decided it's for the best to not have children. And these are some seriously life-ruining disorders too, so that factors a lot.

I also think that, statistically, this world is a lot worse than it used to be. If my partner and I were living in a different time, maybe having kids could be more feasible, but I genuinely believe the current times we're living in are statistically horrible in terms of happiness, etc.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Both my partner and myself have a lot of inheritable disorders, which is one of the major reasons we've decided it's for the best to not have children. And these are some seriously life-ruining disorders too, so that factors a lot.

I also think that, statistically, this world is a lot worse than it used to be. If my partner and I were living in a different time, maybe having kids could be more feasible, but I genuinely believe the current times we're living in are statistically horrible in terms of happiness, etc.
I agree . I liked the early 2000s

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
I agree . I liked the early 2000s
YES. There are so many statistics showing that, since the mid 2010s, teen suicides, rates of loneliness, depression, anxiety, and other things have risen dramatically. I don't want my kid to go through that. I don't think any reasonable parent wants their kids to suffer like that.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Are you able to babysit others kids?

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Why do you guys want kids?

RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
Not quite a baby, but that does remind me of when I walking out of the mall one time with my partner. A mom and her toddler were walking in.

"Are you excited to take your backpack to your first day of school?"
"NoooOOOOO!" *cries*

You got the right idea, kid.

Reactions: NumbItAll
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Why do you guys want kids?
Part of it for me is biology. I have maternal instincts that are wired into me that I can't turn off even if I want to. Especially during specific moments in my "cycle". I'm not kidding when I say that sometimes my cycle can make me cry just seeing videos of baby animals with their mothers.

The other part is a more idealistic "daydreamy" part of me, which is wanting to give someone a happier life and more loving family than I had. But again, I realize that it's not feasible or realistic for many reasons.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Part of it for me is biology. I have maternal instincts that are wired into me that I can't turn off even if I want to. Especially during specific moments in my "cycle". I'm not kidding when I say that sometimes my cycle can make me cry just seeing videos of baby animals with their mothers.

The other part is a more idealistic "daydreamy" part of me, which is wanting to give someone a happier life and more loving family than I had. But again, I realize that it's not feasible or realistic for many reasons.
Hmm interesting. I'm a woman as well, but I don't have maternal instincts. I've never wanted to care for or nurture anything. I didn't have a loving family either, but this made me never want one of my own. I guess everyone is different

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Hmm interesting. I'm a woman as well, but I don't have maternal instincts. I've never wanted to care for or nurture anything. I didn't have a loving family either, but this made me never want one of my own. I guess everyone is different
I feel maternal with animals not so much with kids

Reactions: sserafim
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Sorry I know this is random off subject but anybody else feel sadness when they see babies? Cause you know that child could potentially suffer a lot in life and the parents don't even think about that before they concieve them.
i feel good when i look at babies, the ones having parents or decent financial background. they have life ahead of them that included suffering indeed. but, they have years ahead that would make them feel so many things for the first time ( count the suffering in ). feeling all of those distinct things, experiencing new shit as you grown everyday, all of that is sumn. ig they make me envy them now that i am writing all of this