intelcorei2duo

intelcorei2duo

Jan 13, 2023
Scoliotic spine and neuromuscular misalignment of the neck. Can't turn the neck up to the shoulder without feeling pain. Lack of energy, brain fog, poor concentration and it's getting worse because there's no happiness in my life than the internet and videogame addictions. Damn it's legal to euthanize animals for whatever retarded reason but putting down humans is unethical even tho there's a commonly widespread type of psychological misery when living is barely could be considered life at all just spending days miserably in the wait of sweet release of death

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, asterisk3, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
That sounds difficult, I'm sorry you're suffering. Are there any activities you can take part in without pain? Perhaps walking every day etc.?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
intelcorei2duo

intelcorei2duo

Jan 13, 2023
That sounds difficult, I'm sorry you're suffering. Are there any activities you can take part in without pain? Perhaps walking every day etc.?
I'm sometimes go for a walk. Now im glued to computer chair because of frosts

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Pluto
asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
I'm one of the most sedentary fucks you'll ever see but I've been trying to go to the gym everyday and do a very light set of exercises. Nothing that makes me mad that I'm bored or wasting too much time on it and then afterwards I walk a bit. Doing it every day has been helping me. I mean my body is not ideal but the psychological benefits are real. There's also the part about seeing other people if you're a shut-in like me. Is anxiety-inducing but helps get my head back to "the real world" (no such thing).

I also only have my internet, videogame and food addictions to make me "happy" in life. People are out of question anymore since it's always the worst of the withdrawals when they fuck you over (and they fuck you hard, or I'm just too attached and not 'normal' enough..). Best of luck, all we can do is cope until it's time, if it ever comes.

I wish euthanasia was achievable.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly so horrible how this human body can potentially torture us, having to suffer in such a way sounds like such an punishment, it's such a terrible existence where we were forced into this hellish world without choice with absolutely no limit as to how awful our experience of existing can be.

It's disgusting to deny people the right to a peaceful death, I really do hate this pro torture society that insists that suffering must be prolonged at all costs, of course these attitudes the society has towards voluntary death will always be so wrong and irrational to me. To die solves everything after all and there is simply no benefit to trying to force people to suffer, such a thing could only lead to unnecessary torment being experienced all for the sake of it. In a world like this, only death could ever be the true relief.
I hope that you eventually find the freedom from this hellish world that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy