Status
Not open for further replies.
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Hi guys
I need help with this
I'm gonna use sn to ctb and for sedative I have clonazepam 1mg and don't know how much to take and when?

Please someone explain 🙏

O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
May I ask what are the biggest pieces of misinformation you see being spread about SN recently? I do not tend to read method posts thoroughly anymore, as I have all the information I need for my choice of method so I am just curious as to why it's such a problem right now!
There is no misinformation in my opinion the thing is some stuff like 400 mg of propranolol or antacids or very high dose of sedative are not Necessary anymore
And the goal here is to ctb and people succeeded and failed with and without this stuff so I Don't think you can say anyone is giving misinformation but it's just something can help someone and fail another one it depends on the body

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
Upvote 0
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
There is no misinformation in my opinion the thing is some stuff like 400 mg of propranolol or antacids or very high dose of sedative are not Necessary anymore
And the goal here is to ctb and people succeeded and failed with and without this stuff so I Don't think you can say anyone is giving misinformation but it's just something can help someone and fail another one it depends on the body

Slf am refrrng 2 SaSu as a whle

Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.