liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I think I *may* just be able to get a prescription for Seconal from a psych doc here in Bangkok.
I've never had them before (or any barbiturates) but he was pretty relaxed about giving me 30 2mg Klonopin after a 5 minute chat wherein I told him it was for GA and fear of flying.
Anyone know if it's a good method akin to Nembutal and/or what the fatal dose might be for a large, muscular male in their 50s with depressingly rude health?

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Yomyom and Ἡγησίας
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Yes, Seconal will work just as well as N. In fact, it's more commonly used for euthenasia in right to die states in the US. Not sure if the Peaceful Pill Handbook gives dosage for Seconal but they do give the dosage in the documentary How To Die in Oregon.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
B

bukowski

Nov 3, 2019
I would be interested in hearing how much an effective dose would cost in Bangkok.

It would be about $3000 USD in the states according to this 2017 article:

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Same substance almost, same amounts. Still, research the amount the clinics use yourself.

I doubt he will prescribe 10g of Seconal to you though. Do you plan on hoarding it and getting refills?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I highly doubt you will be prescribed that rare medication to solve anxiety/sleep issues when there is a variety of benzos and z.

Really google is a nice thing.
In the Netherlands, individuals have two options for euthanasia. They can orally consume 100 ml of concentrated syrup containing either 15 grams of pentobarbital or 15 grams of secobarbital,

You will need to hoard 150 capsules of 100mg .

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Ἡγησίας
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Same substance almost, same amounts. Still, research the amount the clinics use yourself.

I doubt he will prescribe 10g of Seconal to you though. Do you plan on hoarding it and getting refills?
Yes I thought hoarding might work. I'm under no illusions that I'll get a lethal dose. I'm not even sure he'll prescribe any at all. Just asking the hive mind that if he *did*, how many I'd need to hoard in order to do the deed.
I was hoping to go to Peru but the global shutdown put the kibosh on that
I highly doubt you will be prescribed that rare medication to solve anxiety/sleep issues when there is a variety of benzos and z.

Really google is a nice thing.

You will need to hoard 150 capsules of 100mg .
Yeah I'm not sure either. But it's worth at least asking.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020

A high nightly dose of prescription Seconal would be 200mg. So that would be 30 days of that dose to get you to 6 grams, which should be enough to CTB. I think it would be pretty hard to get a prescription for a whole month worth. Most say only 2 weeks would be prescribed

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Seconal is not really for anti anxiety in general, just to easy anxiety before surgeries and stuff. This is dangerous stuff so I doubt they will just prescribe it to you