• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Monmon

Jun 12, 2019
I'm just looking for a way to end my life. Ive been scrolling through multiple sites, can someone give me a long list of specific methods that are less painful and easy to do. I have money im in the usa. I'm ready to end my life. Im looking for clever ways to end my life, any way that works

• Wow
Reactions: Kbeau and pen
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Pick one that's right for you. Fortunately you're in the US so if you choose SN that is possible for you.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
You need to read the rules page

I am just mentioning this because you made 3 new threads in a matter of minutes all asking the same thing

qouted from rule page: ''Moreover, be advised that NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to end your life. Helping someone die, including advising and including specifics, is against the rules of the site and is unethical. The site allows users to post raw information and respects individual choices, but beyond this point do not insist because you will not be helped.''

K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I'm just looking for a way to end my life. Ive been scrolling through multiple sites, can someone give me a long list of specific methods that are less painful and easy to do. I have money im in the usa. I'm ready to end my life. Im looking for clever ways to end my life, any way that works
My route will likely be an Exit Bag with Nitrogen but I am still exploring methods

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
As mentioned above, you will not get a neat list curated specifically for you of everything you can do. Do your own research, stop spamming the forum with these threads.

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB