omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
whenever a nihill numbskull pulls the "assisted suicide" card, just remind them encouragement also carries a 14-year sentence in the uk, and catherine encouraged rue

the smallprint of the page melanie is referring to actually mentions "a prosecution is MORE likely to be required if the suspect pressured the victim to commit suicide" which catherine did

meanwhile, in the context of SS, "a prosecution is less likely to be required if the victim had reached a voluntary, clear, settled and informed decision to commit suicide" (and that's before mentioning most of us aren't in the uk :heh:)

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, AlwaysAnhedonia, Simba and 2 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
whenever a nihill numbskull pulls the "assisted suicide" card, just remind them encouragement also carries a 14-year sentence in the uk, and catherine encouraged rue

the smallprint of the page melanie is referring to actually mentions "a prosecution is MORE likely to be required if the suspect pressured the victim to commit suicide" which catherine did

meanwhile, in the context of SS, "a prosecution is less likely to be required if the victim had reached a voluntary, clear, settled and informed decision to commit suicide" (and that's before mentioning most of us aren't in the uk :heh:)
Wow whered you read that information ? I tried searching on Google but i probably worded it wrong..

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Wow whered you read that information ? I tried searching on Google but i probably worded it wrong..
google "assisted suicide cps policy"

Reactions: Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
google "assisted suicide cps policy"
Oh oks thankyou
I ended up going to each of the 3 reporters on Twitter and told them this on their comments part:

Hello ____ I tagged you on my post and i wanted to know what's your input on this - given the fact that it's an important matter i would've at least thought you'd hear out both sides and not just one.. thankyou and have a good day ,From Simba

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Ok so i made this megathread ,is for sharing screenshots in regards to the StopSS and FT26 groups.. like of them being mean to members of SS and in general to our community. That's all.

Isn't it a random screenshot thread?
Oh this what i wrote at start of it so i guess not idk

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, waitingforrest, deflationary and 2 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Is she suggesting that they learnt the methods on SS ? you can literally find methods anywhere including Wikipedia :/

20220110 110046

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Wow oks so someone commented on FT26 fb and appart from the first sentence i actually agree with everything else and wait theres more - K has nothing to offer but the usual mantra of hers.. agreeing with the commenter is NOT enough - what are you doing to make what they've commented *actually* happen ? Oh right ,nothing.

View attachment 83730View attachment 83731
Screenshot 20220114 032908 Facebook Screenshot 20220114 033017 Facebook

• Aww..
Reactions: absoluteanimal1, NumbItAll and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wow oks so someone commented on FT26 fb and appart from the first sentence i actually agree with everything else and wait theres more - K has nothing to offer but the usual mantra of hers.. agreeing with the commenter is NOT enough - what are you doing to make what they've commented *actually* happen ? Oh right ,nothing.

View attachment 83730View attachment 83731
View attachment 83733View attachment 83734
Wow they really just threw what that guy had to say right back in his face huh.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, NumbItAll and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
So i wrote to this Gabriel guy person my thoughts on the matter he still hasnt seen it

Hey Gabriel Dance i have tagged you on my post id appreciate if you and your other 2 colleagues would comment on the matter as it is something of importance to me.. please dont ignore the other side of the coin. We have a say in this too ,you know. If you do ignore and choose to block I'll take it as a sign that you dont care and dont even want to bother hearing the other side. Truth is - Kelli Willson and her associates have threatened me ,a person with autism and other disabilities authorities and 14 years jail time on me ,they have doxxed me 3 times ,too and 1 of their associates that i was told by them that they stopped talking to him has even made sexually weird pictures of me and calling me a retard when in fact im autistic. I want people to see the other side of things. What you and your colleagues have done is literally just sensationalism and glorifying the fact that the members on forum are bad ,evil sick and twisted psychophats and predators that encourge others to off themselves when in fact none of that is even true !! If you really cared about true and raw journalism - well you've achieved the opposite. Kelli and her associates have even pushed 2 of forum members in to killing themselves and I've got the proof. I read on wikipedia few days ago about assisted suicide. What they are actually talking about is FORCING suicide ,something that doesn't even happen on the forum ! I will not stand idley by while watching the NYT and Kelli and her associates tearing us all apart. Getting rid of the forum will NOT get rid of suicides ! Do you honestly think anyone would want to kill themselves in a painful manner just so they can end up on a ventilator and braindead !?? We do all the time to dogs whom are suffering ,but when in comes to humans its always the same thing ,same platitudes and same empty promises. Kelli even thinks that getting rid of forum qualifies as suicide prevention. None of this helps. You want to help ? Try listening to the other half ! Theres always more sides to a story than beneaths the eye but you already knew that. Good day.

Reactions: AlwaysAnhedonia
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
So me calling her out gets me blocked and my comment gets hidden :/

Screenshot 20220117 210119 Twitter Screenshot 20220117 210809 Twitter Screenshot 20220117 210725 Twitter Screenshot 20220117 210831 Twitter

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
In one of your posts in the picture, you stated that 'doxxing' is illegal.

Is it? Under what law?

Image 10:

Google search term:

Can someone go to jail for Doxxing?

Google search result:

So, Can You Be Arrested For Doxing Someone? Yes, you can be arrested for doxing someone. The federal and state laws listed above can both be applied to doxing cases. In particular, the California PC 653.2 law was added specifically to target doxers and prevent this practice.

Image 11:

Google search term:

doxxing in uk

Google search result:

Is Doxxing illegal in the United Kingdom? According to the UK Doxxing laws yes it is - and cowardly! Doxing (aka Discord Doxxing) is a shortened abbreviation of document tracing. It is the Internet-based activity of researching and then publishing an individual's personally identifiable details.

Image 12:

In order to legally identify any person online you must have a court order issued to the isp of the person signed by a judge. You can not use services online to obtain information held on a person without the persons permission hence The Data Protection Act.

Also [highlighted] just because a persons information is public doesnt mean others can redistribute it without your consent [end highlight] especially for nefarious purposes example to get you harmed, or harrased or to lose your job,damage your reputation.

The Computer Misuse Act also applies to doxing when an individual uses there computer for nefarious purposes ie doxing which is considered harrasement and falls undr TPFHA The Protection from Harrasement Act.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
why need be mean to Rain and Sherri ? They done nothing but you already knew that..

20220125 230520

20220125 230752

20220125 230914

20220125 231015

20220125 231048

20220125 231207

20220125 231425
20220125 231625

20220125 231723

20220125 231914

....And they think we're to blame with megatwohony person ,what's next ?

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
What the actual fuck ? This person comes out of the blue to just comment these insensitive comments :/

Screenshot 20220129 173234 Twitter

Screenshot 20220129 173256 Twitter

Screenshot 20220129 173305 Twitter

Screenshot 20220129 173329 Twitter

Screenshot 20220129 173427 Twitter

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I just realized why I got stressed out while reading this. They remind me of my mom who is a highly unreasonable person who doesn't listen. I might as well be talking to a wall when I tell her how I feel.

I understand that they have loved ones who died using information from this forum and I'm sorry for their loss. However, most SS users also have loved ones who will miss them as well. Clearly the users here aren't against a discussion but the least they could do is be respectful.

Also, there anger is very displaced, most people who commit suicide shoot themselves, hang themselves or jump in front of a train without a guide so it's hard to argue that they'd still be here if not for SS. The people who ctb that are users here are not even 1% of the people who commit suicide every year. I think they need to place their energy into improving mental health services instead of bringing awareness to SS and fighting with users because that's only going to make things worse.

• Love
Reactions: walt, Dr Iron Arc, Simba and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
The telegram group has gone rogue and people like the fixers are roaming saying and threatening in regards raping and killing us all..

20220205 005208

20220205 005319

20220205 005458

20220205 005559

20220205 005727

20220205 010022

• Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Dr Iron Arc and Bahbah Blacksheep
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
ohsnap.png

trolls-movie-oh.gif

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: lights_are_on, Fireheart, Toxic Positivity and 2 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I made a video regarding the so-called groups that are trying to "help" save people or members from the forum ,id appreciate for any input on video opinions etc ^^

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
They think this other account is me rn and they STILL think that I'm recruiting for forum which i dont do at all.. this sucks

Screenshot 20220311 222350 Twitter

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I made a video regarding the so-called groups that are trying to "help" save people or members from the forum ,id appreciate for any input on video opinions etc ^^

Hey Simba. I don't understand why the guy in your first uploaded video caught the bus after using the forum but also left a letter denouncing SS? Did they forge that letter? It's very strange that someone would do that.

Reactions: Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey Simba. I don't understand why the guy in your first uploaded video caught the bus after using the forum but also left a letter denouncing SS? Did they forge that letter? It's very strange that someone would do that.
Theyre probably literally gonna take a shot of this cause they keep saying that is not forged so i wouldn't really know.. i personally think it doesn't make any sense.. if it were me - if they had any other handwritten notes/papers by the same member etc and compare it to the one that was left to the police.. idk what they call that where they check for similarities in the handwriting styles etc but it could help gain a way better understanding and clarity imo..

Reactions: whatevs
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
EVERYONE BE VERY CAREFULL IM NOT JUST SAYING THIS FOR FUN THE FIXERS ARE APPARENTLY SEARCHING FOR ONE OF THE MODS LOCATION BE CAREFUL !!

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
F26
How should I take this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: walt and allesistgut