• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
hey! does anyone know what causes worst scars burning yourself or cutting?

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
IME cutting. I self harmed for 4 years. Scars all over. Please don't make the same mistake. They are hell to live with.

Reactions: hopelessandbroken
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
The worst I have seen (as a lifelong self harmer) are from things like tent fires. They are burns,but where the material has melted onto the skin.

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
My arms and legs are covered in cutting scars, I self harmed daily for 10 years and at one point was cutting on top of cuts because I didn't have any space left on my arms. I also have a large burn on my arm that I did with a cigarette when I was drunk. I'd say they're both equally bad? If you're planning on self harming you really shouldn't, having to wear long sleeves everywhere is really inconvenient. And once you start it's difficult to stop, I relapsed recently and have been feeling really terrible about it.

_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
As a cutter who has also burned, people immediately recognize cutting scars as self inflicted. Burns are usually seen as an accident or something else. If you're referring to the literal appearance of the scars, of course that entirely depends on the damage inflicted.