woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'll have to watch that clip! I generally like Margaret Cho but sometimes she's a liiiiittle too crude for me. If you like crude & race jokes def Carlos Mencia! He's actually going to be coming near me right before I ctb but I'm a bit too uptight to laugh at his stuff in person I think :/

I was going to suggest for standup Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias. Here's some of his specials:

Some of his more recent stuff focuses on why to stay alive. Still funny, but for me not the way I want to be reminded he has hope in life

For comedic hidden camera Impractical Jokers but it's hard to pick just a few ones to link to
If you want their standup they go by The Tenderloins for that, tho Sal Vulcano has got a pretty good solo standup:

I'm not sure of anyone's age but those three are pretty good for recommending to strangers without offending. If anyone likes this stuff I can share more similar as well as more political, raunchy, race/religion, gender based, etc of stuff I'd be less likely to recommend to strangers. But if you grew up in the late 80s-90s like me and like raunchy stuff I've got a good one lol

That's a lot of stuff to try, thank you so much! It's also nice of you to provide guidelines about the content/style.

Reactions: arelia
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
If you can count on humanity to deliver one thing to sensitve people it would horrors. I understand how you feel. This community is a wonderful place for folks who listen as well as they speak. I think I can say for the bulk of our membership is we find ourselves with you in spirit at least.

Mankind & Horrors. They seem to walk hand in hand don't they? Well wishes for a steady nerve and dedication to a mission well done. Good luck no matter what choice you pick.

Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If you can count on humanity to deliver one thing to sensitve people it would horrors. I understand how you feel. This community is a wonderful place for folks who listen as well as they speak. I think I can say for the bulk of our membership is we find ourselves with you in spirit at least.

Mankind & Horrors. They seem to walk hand in hand don't they? Well wishes for a steady nerve and dedication to a mission well done. Good luck no matter what choice you pick.

Thank you! I am lucky to have found a haven here.

Reactions: Pistolero114
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
It's not time yet, I need to get through tonight. Some stuff has happened that scares me, and I do not know what horror tomorrow will bring. Shaking a bit because I am scared. Cannot really go into specifics, but if anybody wants to reach out and take my mind off things it'd help a lot.
Thank you! I am lucky to have found a haven here.
As we used to say in the Navy; welcome aboard

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni