Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Damn your writing style is so positive it really helps as well as the suggestions I'll try finding this stuff so I'm not some icecube during winter. I wish humans had like furr or feathers why did evolution made us naked bruh
Thank you! I try.

The thing is, I worry. A person I knew died of cold .. I mean, he lived in cold conditions (with no heating), he drank quite a bit, which led to cancer, which eventually led to his death. But I think he died because he lived in those cold conditions. As far as i know cancer can be fought by a strong immune system and his immune system was trash because of the conditions he lived in. : ( I also know how it is to live in the cold and I don't want it to happen to others. And man showering with cold water in the winter? How are you alive!? This is hardcore!

By the way we do have a bit of fur, the hair I mean .. : )

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Thank you! I try.

The thing is, I worry. A person I knew died of cold .. I mean, he lived in cold conditions (with no heating), he drank quite a bit, which led to cancer, which eventually led to his death. But I think he died because he lived in those cold conditions. As far as i know cancer can be fought by a strong immune system and his immune system was trash because of the conditions he lived in. : ( I also know how it is to live in the cold and I don't want it to happen to others. And man showering with cold water in the winter? How are you alive!? This is hardcore!

By the way we do have a bit of fur, the hair I mean .. : )
Idfk the showering really is the worst of all ig bc it's not just cold water it's like REALLY cold water and it's not even really winter yet. God I really don't wanna know how it's gonna be when it's like snowing and stuff. Then the water pipes just completely freeze and there gonna be coming icecubes out of the shower. I have no fucking idea how I managed it last year but I think imma buying this water thing you mentioned. But fr completely forgot what it's like to have a warm shower.
But man I'm sorry for your friend.. I'm gonna be careful I promise.

also I wanna have more of that like I have really long hair but nah want more of that stuff. That only keeps the head kindaaaaa warm

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Idfk the showering really is the worst of all ig bc it's not just cold water it's like REALLY cold water and it's not even really winter yet. God I really don't wanna know how it's gonna be when it's like snowing and stuff. Then the water pipes just completely freeze and there gonna be coming icecubes out of the shower. I have no fucking idea how I managed it last year but I think imma buying this water thing you mentioned. But fr completely forgot what it's like to have a warm shower.
But man I'm sorry for your friend.. I'm gonna be careful I promise.

also I wanna have more of that like I have really long hair but nah want more of that stuff. That only keeps the head kindaaaaa warm
They do, your pipes can freeze and burst, which is why the heating sometimes runs at night. It's no joke. Mind you, why did you hmph me? I wasn't laughing at you, my hands are just the same and won't warm up through gloves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
They do, your pipes can freeze and burst, which is why the heating sometimes runs at night. It's no joke. Mind you, why did you hmph me? I wasn't laughing at you, my hands are just the same and won't warm up through gloves.
Man heaters are a bitch but I think you misunderstood xD in that photo you were kinda raging about the next six month being winter cold and urgh So I just wanted to rage with you about that xD sorry if it was not clear enough I also thought about it bc it's easy to misunderstand I'd probably too >•<

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and voyager
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
Man heaters are a bitch but I think you misunderstood xD in that photo you were kinda raging about the next six month being winter cold and urgh So I just wanted to rage with you about that xD sorry if it was not clear enough I also thought about it bc it's easy to misunderstand I'd probably too >•<
All fine, was wondering too if you meant the photo or thought I was laughing at you. And yes, keep the hmph then, feel you!👍

PS: Have a feeling someone is bound to come in and tell us how beautiful it is....🤬

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Winter doesn't really exist where I live except maybe in January things like snow or below zero temperature are very rare...it's an everlasting fall/summer.The summers are excruciatingly hot (I'm talking about 30+ C°) so I'm glad it finally started to get a bit more chilly. Sometimes I wish I lived in Vorkuta lol

RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette

Oct 17, 2023
for me autumns - winters are so peaceful , wearing a hoodie , going on nightwalks.

Reactions: sserafim
S

sympathyforthedevil

Beggars Banquet
Nov 3, 2023
I wonder if my mood will change if I move to one of those places where it's either always light or always dark (Norway?)

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Have a feeling someone is bound to come in and tell us how beautiful it is....🤬
This happens so much to me irl maaaan. buT cHrIsTmAs Is sO BeAuTiFuL. Yeah I know but not if your just depressed af 🤬🤬

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Nov 25, 2019
This happens so much to me irl maaaan. buT cHrIsTmAs Is sO BeAuTiFuL. Yeah I know but not if your just depressed af 🤬🤬
Exactly. Really used to love Christmas. The tree, the lights and decorations, the presents, the music, the food, the whole atmosphere and mood, it all felt so cosy. Now, don't feel anything and just see a pretty tree which I can't appreciate anymore.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant and CloudyNightSky