LostParadise

LostParadise

Jul 26, 2023
Hello, I have been a lurker on this forum for years but this is my first post. So if I broke any rules I apologize. To spare y'all my sob story, I'll make it quick, I'm an addict who's been clean and stacking my money while living with my girlfriend. I know it's only a matter of time before her folks kick me to the street, and I can't live like that. I have arranged to get 28 fentanyl percs tn. I've oded before and it was honestly really peaceful and I didn't even know till I woke up in the ambulance. The substance I was using was a lot less potent, so hypothetically, if I'm alone and snort like 20. There should be no chance of survival right? I have no tolerance right now.

Reactions: thelookingontheway and Meditation guide
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
How much of fentanyl is in 28 percs?

LostParadise

LostParadise

Jul 26, 2023
How much of fentanyl is in 28 percs?
I can't say for sure as the nature of street percs makes it impossible to guarantee the potency. That's why I'm opting to use so many. However two is enough to have me and my friends unresponsive and even struggle breathing for some time.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I can't say for sure as the nature of street percs makes it impossible to guarantee the potency. That's why I'm opting to use so many. However two is enough to have me and my friends unresponsive and even struggle breathing for some time.
Wow, then 28 would be enough for sure.