• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
If I said what I feel about a few people who fucked me over, I would probably be banned. πŸ˜‰

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
shatteredspine

shatteredspine

π™Žπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™’π™€π˜Ώ 𝕓π•ͺ π”½π•’π•šπ•π•–π•• 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•–π•žπ•‘π•₯
Feb 9, 2024
"You are a liar, a p3d0, a narcissist and you are NOT the victim in this. You used your kids for anything you wanted... whether it be to hurt someone else or to satisfy your disgusting "needs". You lied to everyone and pitted them against innocent children. You hurt my friends as well and somehow managed to hide it for over a decade... You deserve to be in my shoes. You deserve every ounce of pain I'm forced to endure because of your actions. You had every resource available to you and instead chose alcohol, drugs and to inflict pain on us. You don't deserve forgiveness. You deserve to live a long, lonely, sad life, with no breaks from your pain. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing; a master manipulator. You, sir, are a monster and a sad, pathetic, little man."

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
asiht

asiht

Oct 17, 2019
D,
I truly and sincerely regret sending you 107 emails in the span of a few weeks. I was clearly manic, as you pointed out in one of our conversations in person. I didn't even realize it at the time, but I was hella manic, probably one of the top 2 or 3 manias I've ever had as far as how damaging it was. I think I misread some social cues with you. I thought that you were romantically interested in me and I thought that we would be able to start a courtship. This combined with some traumatic stuff that happened at work that day (The day I started sending you all those emails), combined with my mania, made me literally think that you were somehow the "Queen of collective consciousness" and that I was supposed to dump as much information as possible to you. I just remember starting writing you, and not stopping writing emails for about 12 hours. I am sure some of those were VERY strange, and to be honest I hope that you didn't read them all. I still have them archived in my email so I can go back and re-live the shame if I ever want to.

Mostly though, I am sorry. I know that you said I "didn't send too much" when I asked you in person, but I think you were probably just trying to mitigate damages at this point. I don't know how much it freaked you out. I don't know if you told other people at work. I don't know if you moving to a different department was because of me. I just don't know.

Again, I don't know how much it freaked you out. I only saw you in person 2 times after you moved to a different department. The first time it seemed that we tried to avoid each other. The second time, I was going to maybe actually say something to you, but then you turned the other way. You probably think I am batshit insane. Again, it was the mania, and I'm very very sorry, and I wish I could just take it all back.

-S

• Hugs
GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
Get out of my life. Leave. I don't care how you do it. Get out. You are whats wrong with my life. Seeing you only makes me wanna ctb sooner. When I die I hope you feel guilty.

• Love
bludgeoned

bludgeoned

Feb 9, 2024
to a: all you did was just use me to jack off to something and ignored me. fuck you. you liar.
to b: i really really really loved you and the way you just pushed me to my limits telling me to kill myself was addicting in a way, so its partially my fault ffor staying. i really dont know how i feel about you but i hate you so much and also kind of love you ? i hate you so much.

Reactions: return.
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way. I've never actually had any relationship experience whatsoever. That's not an excuse but I don't blame you if you don't like me now. Actually, did you ever like me like that? I'm really not sure. I'm too stupid to read signals. I'm really sorry if you didn't like me and I'm even sorrier if you did. I'm sorry I don't know the right things to say. I just want you to know I may have gotten caught up in some wild fantasies about saving myself from killing myself and it's really not fair for me to involve you in this because it shouldn't be your burden to bear, it should be mine. I really really would like to get to know you more though so that at least I can either put this crush to rest or we can work together to make something more of it but you're so attractive that it makes me nervous and no way am I actually saying these words out loud without stuttering a million times haha. But anyways you don't have to indulge me in my flights of fancy; just say the word No and I will do my best to leave you alone, forever even. I'll quit this job if I have to because I don't want you to have to suffer because of me. I just want you to know I really do feel for you. You're very pretty and also cool and I love how you seem to be very passionate about music. I only listen to video game music mostly which is another reason I was afraid you wouldn't like me but I like to think maybe if you'd let me I'd be willing to expand my horizons just for you. Sorry to go on again. In my crazy fantasies, I can see myself finally being willing to change some bad things about myself just for you and only you. No one else has ever made me consider exercising or eating right or opening my mind to regular music. It's only been you from what we've briefly talked about. Maybe it's just an idea of you though so I'm really sorry to have put you through all this. I don't deserve you and you deserve so much better than me.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Did you really just say 'I know the stress you went through'? You don't know the half of it! No one does!

• Hugs
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way. I've never actually had any relationship experience whatsoever. That's not an excuse but I don't blame you if you don't like me now. Actually, did you ever like me like that? I'm really not sure. I'm too stupid to read signals. I'm really sorry if you didn't like me and I'm even sorrier if you did. I'm sorry I don't know the right things to say. I just want you to know I may have gotten caught up in some wild fantasies about saving myself from killing myself and it's really not fair for me to involve you in this because it shouldn't be your burden to bear, it should be mine. I really really would like to get to know you more though so that at least I can either put this crush to rest or we can work together to make something more of it but you're so attractive that it makes me nervous and no way am I actually saying these words out loud without stuttering a million times haha. But anyways you don't have to indulge me in my flights of fancy; just say the word No and I will do my best to leave you alone, forever even. I'll quit this job if I have to because I don't want you to have to suffer because of me. I just want you to know I really do feel for you. You're very pretty and also cool and I love how you seem to be very passionate about music. I only listen to video game music mostly which is another reason I was afraid you wouldn't like me but I like to think maybe if you'd let me I'd be willing to expand my horizons just for you. Sorry to go on again. In my crazy fantasies, I can see myself finally being willing to change some bad things about myself just for you and only you. No one else has ever made me consider exercising or eating right or opening my mind to regular music. It's only been you from what we've briefly talked about. Maybe it's just an idea of you though so I'm really sorry to have put you through all this. I don't deserve you and you deserve so much better than me.
God damn, I was gonna post my own here but it's like you took the words straight out of my mouth. Like almost word for word what I would have said. Only difference is I did say some of that stuff to her "I'm sorry if you hate me, etc" a couple of weeks ago. Like she was nice about it but now she won't even look in my direction - like she just doesn't want to deal with me at all. All I can say is if you like this girl never say anything because in my case I permanently soured her opinion of me, and that's way worse than if I never said anything I think. And I still can't stop thinking about her... it sucks. But I feel for you dude, right there with you.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
God damn, I was gonna post my own here but it's like you took the words straight out of my mouth. Like almost word for word what I would have said. Only difference is I did say some of that stuff to her "I'm sorry if you hate me, etc" a couple of weeks ago. Like she was nice about it but now she won't even look in my direction - like she just doesn't want to deal with me at all. All I can say is if you like this girl never say anything because in my case I permanently soured her opinion of me, and that's way worse than if I never said anything I think. And I still can't stop thinking about her... it sucks. But I feel for you dude, right there with you.
I'm really sorry you're in this situation as well and thanks for the advice. I was this close to telling her next time I see her but I know I'm too cowardly for that and even if I wasn't it's not likely to work anyway. How long had you known her before you finally told her and how long has it been since then?

GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
I wish you would have gotten mental help before you had kids. You fucked all of us up because you thought babies could force men to stay with you. I wish you loved me, truly, but our relationship was doomed before i even existed.

• Hugs
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I'm really sorry you're in this situation as well and thanks for the advice. I was this close to telling her next time I see her but I know I'm too cowardly for that and even if I wasn't it's not likely to work anyway. How long had you known her before you finally told her and how long has it been since then?
I think it was just over three weeks ago. I'd known her for about a year and a half at that point. Honestly I think I've slowly been getting over it, it just hasn't been easy. Being in love or having a crush gives one hope but that's dangerous for people like us. I guess if I could do things differently I'd just try to be friends or something - not expecting the possibility of a relationship definitely takes the pressure off.