FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting how we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where there are so many people who want to stop other people from ctb. I hate how those people are incapable of minding their own business and force their delusional beliefs onto other people. The reality is that existence could never be "good", in fact existence is nothing but suffering so if someone wants to remove themselves from the torture of existing as a conscious being destined to decay and die anyway, then that should always be respected.

It's very delusional to want to delay the inevitable in this cruel and futile existence anyway, death certainly is the only relief, it comforts me to think of being free from the curse that is existence.
"Saving" someone from suicide is just prolonging suffering, I wish we lived in a society where there is compassion towards those who suffer by allowing them a peaceful exit rather than everything being focused on prolonging suffering. There is no benefit to having the ability to suffer in this undesirable existence, it always repulses me how many humans worship suffering so much to the point they refuse to see suicide as a valid option for other people.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt, libitina, Finalnight and 14 others
killmepleasefast

killmepleasefast

Dec 10, 2023
yes u right !!! why is this world like this
i hate this society

Reactions: myusername890
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
these western governments are anything but peaceful and caring they don't give a damm abour your suffering

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, mediocre, myusername890 and 2 others
Antibiotic

Antibiotic

Always more but never enough
Mar 17, 2023
And yet your alive, so why? if it's so meaningless why are you alive what's keeping you alive

• Hmph!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
I'm with you, someone I hang out with was guilt tripping and judging me for the decision I'm making. It sucks because shit like that is the reason I fail my attempts and feel miserable afterwards.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Real. I'll never understand the idea of "saving people from suicide". I've been thinking about since I was a small child, like 6 or 7. i used to think something like "I wish kurt Cobain was alive, so i could go on a nirvana concert. But not in a somobody stops him from suicude kind of way. It's too mean to force someone to live". I think about this thought often. Even though it's been so many years, I still have the same opinion as a 7 year old me. It's just so delusional to think that you can "stop" someone from suicide. if somebody wants to do it, then they will.

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
To.add, we try to save people who are clearly dying. We offer false hope in a hopeless situation. My Mother was a hopeless case and.yet underwent.gruelling cancer treatment. I didn't recognise her in rhe end and she died brutally. There was no-one crying politely, she was not surrounded by loved ones. She.died surrounded by.her own filth. Its appalling how humankind can inflict brutality on others.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
It's just so disgusting how we exist in this hellish anti-suicide society where there are so many people who want to stop other people from ctb. I hate how those people are incapable of minding their own business and force their delusional beliefs onto other people. The reality is that existence could never be "good", in fact existence is nothing but suffering so if someone wants to remove themselves from the torture of existing as a conscious being destined to decay and die anyway, then that should always be respected.

It's very delusional to want to delay the inevitable in this cruel and futile existence anyway, death certainly is the only relief, it comforts me to think of being free from the curse that is existence.
"Saving" someone from suicide is just prolonging suffering, I wish we lived in a society where there is compassion towards those who suffer by allowing them a peaceful exit rather than everything being focused on prolonging suffering. There is no benefit to having the ability to suffer in this undesirable existence, it always repulses me how many humans worship suffering so much to the point they refuse to see suicide as a valid option for other people.
Do you mean saving people from suicidal thoughts, or actively preventing their suicide (e.g grabbing them at the last second before they jump off Golden Gate)? If it's the former, then you couldn't be more wrong, IMO.

Reactions: breezeboy
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Suicide and suicidal thoughts aren't something someone needs to be saved from. If someone wants a hand, giving it to them is kind, but forcing your hand on someone is assault. I think physically preventing suicide should be a criminal act, not something to be praised for. The idea that it's okay to prevent suicide has caused so much suffering, it's insane that someone can think they're saving someone, when in reality they're gaslighting and assaulting them as if they're a stuffed toy.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, nightmare_moon, Daxter_87 and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Utopia is the best thing that could happen in the world. Everyone does their part, everyone has a place, everyone is equal. Unfortunately, utopia isn't real.

Saving someone from suicide sounds like a good thing, and I'd go to say if it is possible that perhaps it is. I'm not talking about locking someone up under the guise of keeping them safe, I mean an actual solution to our pain, trauma, loneliness, etc. Unfortunately, a cure isn't real.

Much like utopia, false idealization is something those with kind hearts latch onto without truly grasping the impossiblity of it all. What we need is not a utopia, even when that is the best outcome. No, what we need is a chance for mutual understanding.

Reactions: traumer and nightmare_moon
Toxinebulaic

Toxinebulaic

winter is coming
Aug 2, 2023
We're animals. Our sole purpose is to survive and reproduce. Many people find it ridiculous to even consider suicide. We are optimized to avoid death.

It's no surprise that many would vocalize and physically enforce their aversion to death, they are programmed to do so.

It's unfortunate. Survival instinct and guilt tripping makes it so much harder to catch the bus.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
We live in an age of cruelty and stupidity. None but the one who suffers cares about suffering. The society regards man as an immortal god. Most countries´ laws are outdated and need to be changed. Human euthanasia should be introduced worldwide.

Reactions: Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you mean saving people from suicidal thoughts, or actively preventing their suicide (e.g grabbing them at the last second before they jump off Golden Gate)? If it's the former, then you couldn't be more wrong, IMO.
I'm just talking about people forcing their pro-life beliefs in general, it's cruelty for people to push the idea that others must continue to suffer. The most harmful is actually interfering in attempts but it's also cruel to force pro-life rhetoric onto people just by words.
In general pro-lifers should never exist, being pro-life is wrong as we all have our right to die anyway and our personal decisions are none of other people's business. Like if someone wants to continue existing themselves that's their decision but it's cruelty to force and push this onto people.
And yet your alive, so why? if it's so meaningless why are you alive what's keeping you alive
I don't understand what makes you think it's straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, sorry but it isn't like existence comes with an permanent offswitch.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
it always repulses me how many humans worship suffering so much to the point they refuse to see suicide as a valid option for other people.
Your entire post was amazing but the part I quoted in particular is something I heavily agree with and I feel a bit relieved now that somebody else acknowledges this. Touché

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I mean if it was someone I loved like a family member or a friend, my immediate instinct wouldn't be to just let them ctb before exploring other solutions first. If it turns out that they're really sure about it then the best thing to do is to be with them till the end.