• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I keep thinking about waiting for a lorry to come by, i feel this impulsiveness is what will get me to commit. If i time
It right I can get one without a car behind it. Just worried about being crushed rather than instantly taken out.

I'm sorry I know this is a selfish thing to think about but I just can't get a more peaceful end.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and divinemistress36
J

Jabbawocky

Oct 20, 2019
I'll be honest, I drove down the M42/A42 this morning and it had been closed on the opposite side.

Saw a police car in a lay by with another car thinking they had just been pulled. But further on they closed the road and there was a lump with a bloody sheet draped over it.

I can't say for sure what happened but I think we can guess. I wasn't involved and that absolutely traumatised me seeing. I dread to think what the driver is thinking. Please don't bring innocent people into it and consider something else

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I know you're really struggling but please don't do this. There's no guarantee that it will actually succeed and there is a good chance that you will cause a crash, possibly causing injuries (maybe life changing) or death to the lorry driver and other drivers, not to mention long term mental trauma to the survivors, witnesses, and people involved in the clean up.

We can't recommend specific methods but do have a look at the resource compilation thread:

Reactions: FailedToDisconnect
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I'm just so desperate, my health is ruined, physical and mental. I'm going to loose my family and friends if I stay alive because I can't keep up with trying to pretend I'm well
i just want it over. I keep having these break downs. My life is over but I can't seem to end it. I just want something easy and painless. I wish I could just ingest some N or anything quick and easy.
I'm not a bad person. I'm just really tired of this never ending cycle.

Last edited:
J

Jabbawocky

Oct 20, 2019
I feel your pain buddy. I'm sure we all do. I hope you find a method and peace that you deserve. But for the innocent people that then have to go through it, it isn't fair on them.

Reactions: Ash