• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
SAM-E is a dietary supplement currently making a big difference for me. It turns my days from awful to bearable.

I am also on a working-a-bit med, but when I was on no medication I also had a good result from SAM-E for about a week (but that is more than most meds for me).

I currently am taking liquid SAM-E and it works same day. Last time I took it I had tablets, wasn't on meds and maybe it also kicked in quite fast, it was years ago now.

SIGH. So many years of mental illness.

Anyway if this helps anyone...I wanted to share it.

Reactions: UnwillingSavior
UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Always happy to hear when a substance helps to improve one's situation. I'm aware they aren't the cure by any means, but honestly when nothing else seems to work what other option is there? Albeit, it is a risk just like anything else and could make things much worse. Thanks for sharing, will look into it.