• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BredInTheDark

Jun 1, 2023
I'm far away from recovery, my desire for CTB is too great for that to currently be a near future outcome, but even today when I was thinking I'll leave after my holiday in a couple weeks, a few hours later my best friend was making me laugh uncontrollably in the middle of a movie. I never have to tell him how I'm feeling, he just gets how to make me feel alive for a few hours a week. I was wondering if any of you have a friend like that, like wherever they are is a safe space for your to let down your guard and vent about everything and they'll actively reassure you that it's okay to do so.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, SoftWorries and chloramine
C

chloramine

Mage
Apr 18, 2022
Used to. Not anymore. I miss it so much. I'm really glad you have that though. It's amazing and worth more than anything.

Reactions: rationaltake
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Yeah and im praying that I don't fuck it up and actively trying not to fuck it up.

I needa get myself together. Im understanding that I've been in survival mode for months and how that impacts relationships butttt I needa do some like damage control or smthin. Just needa be a better friend.

Im happy to hear you have a friend like that. It really is a beautiful thing.

neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
I have friends, but none I feel completely close with to tell them my true feelings. My ex was the last man I could talk to about my issues. I know what he did to me was horrible and wrong, but I think at those times he really did care about what I had to say about my feelings. I miss it but I don't.

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
Well, I have friends that I can hang out with, but I don't have the kind of people that I absolutely have no one. It's a desolate landscape of solitude where the echoes of my own voice are the only company I have. There are no friendly faces or sympathetic ears. It's just me, myself, and I.

• Hugs