• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
What's the worse that can happen if SN
Fails can you get brain damage ?
I can't seem to find any info on that guys thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ u guys are here best
Hope u guys are doing good

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
No known cases of brain damage but probably not impossible, someone mentioned they survived and had evidence of kidney damage. Not trying to discourage anyone, I have SN on me (not planning to use yet) but want to be clear that its not entirely harmless if you survive.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Question: If saved, will I have long term damage to my brain or anywhere else?

Answer: With all the recorded survivors on this board and medical reports in the open forum nearly everyone has walked away without any damage. That is not to say that there could not be if an attempt to save you life happened quite a while after you ingested SN. It is why it is critical you do not get found.
From here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/#post-456978

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
Hope you're doing good too. I actually survived taking some SN a few days ago, although I only took 5 grams so I'm not sure if it'd be different if you took the recommended dose.

There's not been any reports of brain damage from a failed SN attempt. I don't see any permanent damage in my case, either. Back to normal after a day- it's unpleasant, kinda like a really bad hangover, but nothing serious from the looks of it. Once it's out of your system, most people seem to get away with no lasting damage. I saw one person on here with heart damage from their SN attempt but that doesn't seem to be a common thing. Still though, don't fuck with SN. Don't take it unless you're serious, and when you do make sure to follow the regime and you don't have to worry about failing in the first place.

Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
Thanks guys for beeen so kind I'm glad this places exist and good people