E

EternalSleep

Jul 4, 2018
I quit working back in February 2018 and have been living off my savings. However I'm down to my last couple of hundred dollars. I'm living with my parents but I'm thinking of just leaving town with nothing on me except a quart of soy sauce. It will be a long and painful death but I don't care. I don't want to work anymore. I can't find a job that I can do. I'm mentally challenged and I refuse to do manual labor.

We'll see how things unfold until the end of the month.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, marcusuk63, TheGoodGuy and 3 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I quit working back in February 2018 and have been living off my savings. However I'm down to my last couple of hundred dollars. I'm living with my parents but I'm thinking of just leaving town with nothing on me except a quart of soy sauce. It will be a long and painful death but I don't care. I don't want to work anymore. I can't find a job that I can do. I'm mentally challenged and I refuse to do manual labor.

I might not be the best source on this because money is the reason why I will most likely CTB at some point and it's been tough for me to find a career that I can excel at with my ADHD/OCD/autism spectrum issues as well.

But I PM'ed you, let me know if there's anything I can help with, I can help you try to find something in your area that you can do and what kind of salary you think would at least make things OK now if you want.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, justanotherday, peacetoall and 1 other person
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

I lost my job in June. I'm still in my apartment and only have enough money for another month or so. I've been on tons of interviews but no offers. It's NEVER been this hard to get a job before, of course it would happen when I'm already suicidal.

I think I'm giving off some kind of fear pheromones or something and hiring managers can smell it.

Anyway. Point being, I feel ya.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday and Beautifulletdown
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

That´s an understandable reason to ctb. I don´t see how working your life away is living anyways as a child life used to be all about having fun as an adult you need to slave your whole day away 5 days a week just to keep surviving that isn´t no life.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, PurpleHaze77, justanotherday and 2 others
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
That´s an understandable reason to ctb. I don´t see how working your life away is living anyways as a child life used to be all about having fun as an adult you need to slave your whole day away 5 days a week just to keep surviving that isn´t no life.

Go go capitalism :eh:

Reactions: Death_is_Escape and Morto
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
If you can live with your parents why go homeless then?