• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Hi, im a teenage male that's been living through literally hell for 5+ years and it doesn't seem to be getting better. I recently attempted on November 24th 2023 however that clearly didn't look out but I believe I have a new plan.

I'm going to try kill myself on April 11th, so roughly almost a months time however I don't know how to do it yet, thought about asphyxiation but it wouldn't work out too well, the most do-able options for me are cutting, overdose or possibly getting hit by a train. I really don't know what to do, thought about sn but it's hard for me to get my hands on and hide.

Im planning on it being sudden and unexpected, all my friends are worried but I reassured them that nothing would happen and made future plans to solidify that despite it being a lie. I'm UK based so If that helps I'd love to get advice on what exactly to do or just discuss it in general.

sorry this is my first post, don't know if I'm doing any of this right but I'm sure there will be many more posts from me so.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Welcome to the site. I'm sorry life has brought you to this place. It sounds like you're still young and you have friends that care about you. Your pain is very real, but ... is there a chance things could get better? The recovery section is always open for you.

If your mind is made up, you can find information on methods in the resource section. That should answer most of your questions. I suggest doing your research and not rushing into anything, since that's how attempts usually fail. The decision is yours alone, but I sincerely wish you the best on your journey.

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Thought of recovery, I truly believe it would be best for me to CTB but I agree that I should probably give it some more time and thought, thank you.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Cutting is challenging to achieve successfully, overdose unless you have access to prescription drugs is problematic and ctb by train could just result in life changing injuries if survival instinct kicks in at the last moment or a section of the train bodywork or mechanism knocks you clear; not to mention the trauma inflicted on the train crew and whoever has to pick pieces of you up afterwards.
This is the difficulty many of us are facing, finding a relatively effective method with a good success rate.
I do wish you well, the best suggestion I can offer is to research as many methods as you see on the group.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Thought of recovery, I truly believe it would be best for me to CTB but I agree that I should probably give it some more time and thought, thank you.
How old are you? Alot changes as you grow up, in your head and outside of it. Im only 18 but I can attest to it. When I was around 15 I was in a much darker spot and saw no way out, im still struggling but I look back and realize so many of my fears, perspectives etc were stupid.

Alot changes with time in general, im not saying you should wait till you're old but I think you should definitely wait atleast a few years. You could CTB at any moment, whats the worst that can happen? Sure you might suffer but probably a lot less, if you have suicide as an option.

When you're in these dark spots your perception on life is flawed and overly negative, you might feel like there is absolutely no hope but you could be wrong.
Even if you fail to make things better at first, you could always learn from your mistakes.

Maybe you don't see a way out yourself, but did you try getting help or opinions from anyone? Even online