• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I don't even want to hear it, I'll explain what I need to and just pick one and why. I don't want to hear that won't work or this bs or the other bs

I'm not exactly sure but I can check later and update. I should have about 2 months supply of rispridone. I'm not trying to OD kill myself with it so get that out of your head. What I'm going to do with it is make myself more suicidal hopefully until I snap and go through with it (assuming I have enough and when my snapping point is, both of these currently unknown but it will work)

I just need to know if I should take it all at once or take it like it's prescribed and just a little bit a day. I know the little bit a day will work but I wonder if a lot all at once would make it "worse"

Edit: thinking about it, all at once would be my best bet. There would be a higher dose all at once which should work nicely with my sensitivity to medication plus I wouldn't be building up a tolerance to it. Now to just figure out how much I have after work.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf