• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
ok so i'm planning to ctb Jan 30th. i should do it around 2-3 am. I am 140 lbs, 5'8 and female so i was planning on taking 2 Tablespoons in 1/4 cup of water.

- jan 29: take dramamine (meclizine) but not sure how much to take. 25 mg in each so if you can help pls do. but for now i will follow it like meto.
- jan 29: 8:00 am, 1 pill of dramamine
- jan 29: 4:00 pm, 1 pill
- jan 29: midnight, 1 pill
- jan 30: 8 am, 1 pill
-jan 30: 4 pm, 1 pill
- eat a small meal at noon
- pick at my dinner, maybe eat a few bites around 5 ( should still be 8-9 hour fast)
- 1 am, ibuprofen
- 1:30 am antacid (4 tablets of tums)
- 1:30 am 3 pills of dramamine
- 1:40 am benzo (restoril)
- mix 2 doses sn (1/4 cup water, 2 Tablespoons SN), gather required materials and sneak out.
- 2:00-2:30 am lock myself in the car and drink SN
- wait for it to work.

please help if there is something wrong with my plan or you can think of anything to make it better or less risky. i am terrified of failure.

Last edited:
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Maybe that be better to take benzo closer to SN. In case of xanax I decided to take xanax 30 mints befor SN. And ur dramamine must be took around 40mints befor SN. anyway the key point is that vomiting and panic is almost inevitable and u must be ready for that

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Maybe that be better to take benzo closer to SN. In case of xanax I decided to take xanax 30 mints befor SN. And ur dramamine must be took around 40mints befor SN. anyway the key point is that vomiting and panic is almost inevitable and u must be ready for that
i changed it. thank you!!

L

latristesse

Feb 23, 2021
You're still here. What's going on in your life?

L

latristesse

Feb 23, 2021
A brand new member, and this is your first post - why? :I
I was just approved but I've been lurking for a couple of days. Just curious as to what happened. The plan seemed very detailed. I'm thankful to have found this supportive community.
A brand new member, and this is your first post - why? :I
I can't find a search feature on my mobile, so I've been clicking around a lot.

Last edited:
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
I was just approved but I've been lurking for a couple of days. Just curious as to what happened. The plan seemed very detailed. I'm thankful to have found this supportive community.

The answer is pretty obvious. Please don't bump threads like these.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

Why do you feel you're entitled to know what's going on in OP's life?
You're a new member - integrate yourself, get to know people before asking such personal questions. Just my advice - take it, or leave it.
Welcome to SS! :D

Reactions: latristesse