Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I've been checking the dw daily for fentanyl and there are plenty of vendors that sell it. I would suggest that you try and get it from a vendor in your country though.

I've been checking on wall st market since dream is shutting down and they have plenty of vendors selling fentanyl. Just do your research on the vendor, most will get the package to you no problem, you have to worry about getting ripped off more than getting caught I think.
Apparently there are rumours that Wall St is doing an exit scam since some transactions have been stuck and vendors aren't able to get paid, but it's definitely available on other markets.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Apparently there are rumours that Wall St is doing an exit scam since some transactions have been stuck and vendors aren't able to get paid, but it's definitely available on other markets.
What other markets can I check out? Got any ideas?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
If you are in the USA then there is a chance that you will find some Fent, if you are in Europe then no chance, there is NO One selling Fent that will be sent to you, Dream is gone & even before then all markets that wanted to carry on surviving from law enforcement attention banned the selling of Fent as the deaths associated with it were bring too much attention on them & risking their whole business, you all might as well dream of death by unicorns as that is just as likely as you not being ripped off.

Many years ago now you could buy all of this stuff, including the wonderful Carfent, but not anymore, if you want to waste $500+ on the oft chance that you will get what you paid for then good luck.

Oh and there is no Fent on Berlusconi Market & to the dumbo that suggested GCMC........That is a market purely devoted to selling weed & shrooms so please try not to direct people to stupid places & giving them stupid hopes that they will find their unicorns.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
N, Fentanyl or Carfentanil - which is better for CTB? Which the most painless, reliable and quick? Seems to me Carfentanil is the best, even much better than N, is it right?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
N, Fentanyl or Carfentanil - which is better for CTB? Which the most painless, reliable and quick? Seems to me Carfentanil is the best, even much better than N, is it right?

It doesn't matter you will not get your sticky paws on any of them, dream on...Sorry.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Many years ago now you could buy all of this stuff, including the wonderful Carfent, but not anymore, if you want to waste $500+ on the oft chance that you will get what you paid for then good luck.
A few years ago I bought 100mg carfentanil powder on Alphabay.

Good old days.

Reactions: Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
A few years ago I bought 100mg carfentanil powder on Alphabay.

Good old days.

I know them's was the good old days, they don't seem to realise thats all gone now.

Reactions: chrijo
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
they don't seem to realise thats all gone now.

Why did the government or someone not touch them before, a years ago? They probably knew about all this from the beginning but for a long time did not do anything to shut down this
Reading about Fentanyl I learned that by the way it is produced in underground laboratories in the country where I live in huge quantities and then sent around the world.

Last edited:
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
It is not so easy to close a technically safety darknet market. Alphabay was one of them - R.I.P.

They could only arrest him because he made a serious OpSec mistake with his real mail address. After that he took his own life.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Alan James
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
If you are in the USA then there is a chance that you will find some Fent, if you are in Europe then no chance, there is NO One selling Fent that will be sent to you, Dream is gone & even before then all markets that wanted to carry on surviving from law enforcement attention banned the selling of Fent as the deaths associated with it were bring too much attention on them & risking their whole business, you all might as well dream of death by unicorns as that is just as likely as you not being ripped off.

Oh and there is no Fent on Berlusconi Market & to the dumbo that suggested GCMC........That is a market purely devoted to selling weed & shrooms so please try not to direct people to stupid places & giving them stupid hopes that they will find their unicorns.

But people are selling fentanyl on wallstreet to Europe. Good reviews too.

T

tootired

Apr 17, 2019
hi, im in n.e. ohio. i use fent and am considering using it to ctb. since i have a tolerane to it i know i have to use more to achieve the results i want. certain things also can act to poteniate it., be glad to answer any questions i f i can

Last edited:
Reactions: overandout
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Why did the government or someone not touch them before, a years ago? They probably knew about all this from the beginning but for a long time did not do anything to shut down this
Reading about Fentanyl I learned that by the way it is produced in underground laboratories in the country where I live in huge quantities and then sent around the world.

I'm not sure about elsewhere in the world but in Europe the first supplies of Fent based stuff appeared out of what was then a couple of the former 'soviet block' countries in the early 2000's, not surprisingly it didn't really take off recreationally wise in anything but a few areas where the supply of heroin was diminished or priced out of the then addicts means (Fent based stuff is stupidly cheap to produce & fairly easy with a basic knowledge & the right precursors)

Anyway the above didn't last for too many years then it disappeared again only to reappear at the height of the dodgy web (sorry kids but the high point really has been & gone before you) on pretty much every market that existed, it appeared that all this stuff was being made in labs in China with the tact approval of the government.
How we went from buying this stuff on sr, to it being apparently banned by the Chinese, to it ending up in the store cupboards of cartels (it's potency & price verses bulk makes it much easier to smuggle and bump out otherwise bollocks heroin) to it ending up being pressed as fake 'Oxy's' (i think that one had the most effect on the 'middle class' so hence caused the most heat) God only knows, i am sure various parts of governments around the world played their part, quite what their 'game' actually was i dunno as that gets into conspiracy theory's that could go anywhere.

I don't always credit government's with foresight though, i think they tend to latch on after when they find an angle that suits, whatever that may be.

If you live in China then yes that is where folklore has it all being made, i don't think it is only that region that produces it nowdays but it certainly is one of them, only you will know if asking around will cause you more problems legally.
But people are selling fentanyl on wallstreet to Europe. Good reviews too.

Yeah good luck with that lol
What legal issues you can have if you get caught? I imagine too risky

As a buyer of a small quantity your biggest risk is customs seizure, in my country you get a letter asking if you would like to claim said imported products, which of course you do not as anyone could have used said address & there is no legal proof you intended to import unless you respond to the letter.

By and large nowdays the risk is not with importing a highly illegal substance, it is with not being ripped off, i have not seen a kosher seller this side of the world for a while, think about it, the product is now banned in its original large production area, and you have sellers claiming they alone held onto a supply till the 'heat' dropped, your's for a mim of $500 - $999, but no samples, seriously, if you know anything about shady shit then samples are a given at that price tag, plus you can read all the rave reviews all you want, you are just reading what you want to see, it's hardly difficult to create multiple buyer accounts leaving great reviews is it, just look at amazon.

Last edited:
Reactions: spanishguy22
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I'm not sure about elsewhere in the world but in Europe the first supplies of Fent based stuff appeared out of what was then a couple of the former 'soviet block' countries in the early 2000's

When I searched for information about this in Google I learned that in the country where I live (this is 'soviet block' country) fentany-l is produced in large quantities and sent further around the world. Particularly popular is its variety called "China White". They write that it is very popular here (much more popular than heroin) and it is sold in large quantities, but buying it here is very risky for a variety of reasons and for this very harsh punishment.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
hi, im in n.e. ohio. i use fent and am considering using it to ctb. since i have a tolerane to it i know i have to use more to achieve the results i want. certain things also can act to poteniate it., be glad to answer any questions i f i can
Can you tell me where I can get some for ctb? I'm in Wisconsin. Thanks!