• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Religious or non-religious affiliation of SS members

• Christian

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Muslim

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Jewish

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Hindu

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Atheist

Votes: 58 47.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Lifelong agnostic. Called myself an atheist when I was a dumb teenager that thought he was clever. Firmly believe nobody knows either way and all arguments to the contrary are self serving bollocks.

That's quite a generalization for 7 billion people. I could recommend good reading material if you're interested. Your position sounds more atheist than agnostic to me. Agnostics are open-minded, it's pretty much part of the definition. I could recommend several real-life buddha's you could go and meet, if you had the interest, funds and time.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
You cannot begin an endauvour of learning if you have closed your mind from the start. Since I just rechecked the definion of agnostism, I can see it's not about having an open mind. For me that is not scientific mindset. For me part of the problem in the west when discussing religion vs science is that it's almost always about christianity or monotheism. The problem with the major monotheistic religions is that it's all about faiths or beliefs. In buddhism faith can be a positive, but the most valuable kind of faith is faith derived from geniuene insight or experience. But part becoming enlightened in buddhism is actually becoming free of all concepts and conditioning and experiencing reality just as it is, naked, free of all thoughts, concepts and projections.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
today I consider myself a eclectic pagan. I fell in love with all kind of Goddess and Female Buddhas (I want to become a more devotee of Goddess Kali), and at the same time I embrace modern paganism as Wicca, that's the reason I consider myself a witch too.
I believe in afterlife and in Spirit Guides. My current spiritual guide tell me that there's no condemn to the people who CTB, but that kind of death can affect their afterlife path brother reincarnate or being another spirit guide to a random universal being (Yes, I believe in extraterrestrial ethnicities too)

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
I'm a Monoctraheptatist, and my reverence of the number 1847 is a very serious matter. I shall force this inculcation of mine onto my childrem, for these are my rights. Ha, ha, religion is so cool and rip, you guys.

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Jediism.

lol j/k

Another atheist signing in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Painted Bird