Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
So for a little context I drew a vent a while ago and made it into a reel on Instagram however I hadn't posted it. I should it to my friend who encouraged me to post it. The reel has blown up and currently has up to 14k likes and about 200 comments. I had vented about how I didn't think I'd make it past 13 and then showed that I made will be turning 21 next year. Alot of the comments were people saying how they also wasn't expecting them to make it to a certain age yet here they were. And I'm so proud of each and every single one of them. Some other comments were congratulating me on making it this fair and how "stronger" I am... And yeah sure I've made it past 20 and I'll make it to 21 however next year I've planned to ctb...and the comments supporting me for making it this fair, make me feel sad. Not because it makes me rethink my plan but because they have no idea how much I'm truly struggling and how I've 100% given up. I feel like I'm lying to them, giving false hope... In reality I won't be alive for 22. Again so glad they're able to continue fighting because it honestly takes alot to keep going and some, like myself just aren't able to or just don't want to continue anymore. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's shocked about making it past a certain age. But I'm still going through with my plan, because in the long run, it's better for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, Forever Sleep, Darkover and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i never thought i'd make it into 2012 i would of been 26 years old surprise surprise i made into 2016 into i got brain injury so wasnt far wrong this world is just dreadful to be alive in

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
i never thought i'd make it into 2012 i would of been 26 years old surprise surprise i made into 2016 into i got brain injury so wasnt far wrong this world is just dreadful to be alive in
It truly is đź’”