• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
Since the incident surrounding my step brother and my parents, I've been disowned and kicked out to the streets again. I've relapsed hard into drugs, like c@ke and ectasy among other things. I went forward with the fetus deletus and now I find myself drowning in guilt and shame. Am I wrong for not wanting to have a kid from someone I trusted? Is this all my fault? Am I the one to blame for all of this?

I haven't been abel to think very clearly since well gievn everything going on I haven't really had time to think. I've been trying to get into homeless shelters in my area and ones further away from the area i live in. I am very lost, and scared. Ihave faced homelessness many times before so this isny my main proble,m, it's mostly the guilt of whst i've done to a thing that didn't cause me anyharm, but was only the result of something that had haappened to me. I am distraught and grieving what I have become.

I was doing so good I was doing so good and then i went and fucked it all up. I am alone and no one around me cares; they see me as a monster and a disgusting lesser human because of it and i am beginning to think the same as well. I am thinking about CTB soon, to end this all. This life hasd granted me nothing but pain and suffering; no happiness or joy and i am just some joke to god. Now matter how manu times i prayed and begged for forgievenss, God never came.

I hate this. i hate myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: OrphicEnd
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
It's horrible, no of course you're not to blame, you were raped and forced to look after a child you didn't want, this is absolutely not normal or forgivable.
Have you looked for an association that could get you justice? I sincerely hope that your situation gets better