• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sonax22

sonax22

god
Mar 25, 2019
Well okay so hi uhm I'm not sure maybe I'm going insane or this is what the truth is but I very much believe in reincarnation and the after life so much that most of my hopes and dreams are not of this current life..for example when I make plans for the future it's for the future of my next life! When I see something that I want to do,I'll leave it to do it in my next life. I've become so very addicted to this, maybe it's a coping mechanism or me trying to escape this life or maybe I just have given up so completely on my current life that I can't help but think of a new one or maybe it's me aka my higher self aka the universe aka the one that's everyone and everything there is doing it's job EARLY and planning a new life for itself!
This definitely helped me with dealing with my current life..whenever I want to feel better I daydream and imagine me in my next life what I would do,what I would be..and it seems to work everytime and oh the awful feeling I have when I have to snap back to my current reality..!
I have so many lives that I have come up with and each more different than the other and I wonder if this is all me,with different personalities,different interests,different backgrounds,different ages ,different looks ,different aspirations and different futures...are all of those my current me or are they my "god" me that has the ability to reincarnate into any reality it seems to live and experience??!
This might be all crap that I'm babbling about or it might be true,but I just wanted to talk about it !
I don't know who I am no matter how much I try to find out..I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to do or think just like most of the rest of the world..we are so very lost and we think we know everything but I'm not sure we really do. it's driving me insane and this is what my mind is telling me or what my mind made me up..I can't trust my mind after all so I'm very much lost right now..!
I'm gonna end my life eventually..hopefully soon and hopefully to a better next life or maybe to nothing or maybe to hell..who knows man ?!
I just can't seem to live like normal people do,who live for their current life's future..it seems so very odd to me..whenever someone is trying to get to know me,I'm like I don't know who I'm supposed to let them get to know,I have so many me and they are all different and every night before I go to sleep I wander off into a different reality and live in it in my head..I think I'm going insane!
So yup do you guys believe in reincarnation and if so, have you imagined or decided what your next life should be ?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I haven't engaged in that exactly, but I may well start now. It sounds like a form of so-called maladaptive daydreaming, which I've been doing all my life but only recently learned (here on this forum, in fact) that it's a bona fide psychiatrist-authenticated Thing.

And to answer your other question: I'm totally open to the idea of reincarnation, along with lots of other possible scenarios.

Last edited:
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
I started believing in reincarnation after hearing about the story of "Dorothy Eady".
She fell down a flight of stairs around the age of 3 and her accent and memories changed. Various memories of an Egyptian priestess. Some people were skeptical but it seems to pop up occasionally around the world and it's very interesting to learn about.
I like the idea of it, even my pfp is from a story about reincarnation. A bit silly but a guy who gets hit by a truck then lives in a fantasy world.

As for thinking about myself reincarnating....not sure what to think. It's both scary and thrilling to consider.
What if I inherited some awful previous incarnation which made me end up this way? Wouldn't want to pass on bad memories to another person in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but If you believe in reincarnation and karma, then suicide is not going to put you in a better place "in the next life" according to buddhists.

Reactions: Baskol1
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I think it's just another figment of human imagination to stave off the horror of dissapearing completely with death. There's no actual, credible evidence it's real so it's based on dogma which probably arose from observing nature and drawing the wrong conclusion: sure nature is cyclical and species are kept intact by reproduction but that doesn't mean individuals survive physical death and are reborn on earth.

Ironically the dharmic religions (buddhism, jainism, hinduism...) teach that escaping the cycle of rebirth is the ultimate aim and happiness. Basically they hope for a final death at the end of the cycle so that they may finally have true, lasting peace. Which imo is only achievable in death.

If reincarnation isn't real and our individual consciousness dissapears at our physical death then the goal of said religions is achieved in one single lifetime, no matter what did or did not do: we will simple dissapear and all our woes with us.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think it's just another figment of human imagination to stave off the horror of dissapearing completely with death. There's no actual, credible evidence it's real so it's based on dogma which probably arose from observing nature and drawing the wrong conclusion: sure nature is cyclical and species are kept intact by reproduction but that doesn't mean individuals survive physical death and are reborn on earth.

Ironically the dharmic religions (buddhism, jainism, hinduism...) teach that escaping the cycle of rebirth is the ultimate aim and happiness. Basically they hope for a final death at the end of the cycle so that they may finally have true, lasting peace. Which imo is only achievable in death.

If reincarnation isn't real and our individual consciousness dissapears at our physical death then the goal of said religions is achieved in one single lifetime, no matter what did or did not do: we will simple dissapear and all our woes with us.

Atheism is the best because everyone achieves instant nirvana at death regardless of how they've lived.:hihi: