• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kolanthel

Kolanthel

Oct 8, 2019
What if life was like an rpg game? Upon death, you may create a new character with traits and attributes assigned at random for your next life. These traits and attributes include your race, sex, aesthetic ranking 1-10, athletic ranking 1-10 etc. The idea is to generate 10 random character profiles and compare it to your current profile. Did you generate more/less favorable results? Would you reconsider cbt with the odds?

angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
Oh I'm definitely taking those odds. As long as I'm not myself, I'd consider it a win.

Maybe if the randomized stats were like, Physical Health, Mental Health, etc. Then I'd have a harder time taking that gamble. Definitely wouldn't want to end up worse off than I am now

Kolanthel

Kolanthel

Oct 8, 2019
Oh I'm definitely taking those odds. As long as I'm not myself, I'd consider it a win.

Maybe if the randomized stats were like, Physical Health, Mental Health, etc. Then I'd have a harder time taking that gamble. Definitely wouldn't want to end up worse off than I am now
Ooh you're right, must consider physical health, physical health, wealth and intellect;)

S

SawItOnce

Nov 13, 2019
What if life was like an rpg game? Upon death, you may create a new character with traits and attributes assigned at random for your next life. These traits and attributes include your race, sex, aesthetic ranking 1-10, athletic ranking 1-10 etc. The idea is to generate 10 random character profiles and compare it to your current profile. Did you generate more/less favorable results? Would you reconsider cbt with the odds?
Would it be possible to explain this in other words, as I find the topic intriguing, but have a hard time understanding what exactly you mean.

Kolanthel

Kolanthel

Oct 8, 2019
Would it be possible to explain this in other words, as I find the topic intriguing, but have a hard time understanding what exactly you mean.
Your comparing your current self/circumstances to different possibilities in the next life assuming you're going to get reincarnated. You get to set the parameters but it's all random. That's pretty much it.