• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
Just opinion

I don't think reincarnation is real as in you die and come back

I see it as a concept for the living in this life - to end a cycle/pattern and the reality of it being for the better or worse is still relevant

With that in mind - how to end a cycle and for the better is my focus.

You do live now and with access to resources, but what to look for? You could make a list of what you do want and in your end of cycle stick with that
let's say theoretically, that reincarnation isn't real. Do you really want to not exist anymore? Or would you like to get another chance in a new life, maybe on a different planet?
Not existing ever is a huge punishment, and it's unimaginable.
Anything good can't destroy. If it destroys, it's not good. Yes , I do believe in a higher power. But, I don't know what could be the reason behind that higher power creating this creation and starting this cycle.
I wonder what was in the beginning.
My belief is that there was only space, no planets, nothing. God started creating different celestial bodies and planets and experimenting around, but we may never know.

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
If we take "purposive causality" as the basis of intra-existential being and action in accordance with Aristotle's Causa finalis, it is clear that the arrangement of free will is impossible because every action is conditioned by billions of other actions, every voluntary action is conditioned by billions of different factors that are unfathomable for us in their entirety due to their number. and complexity. If, however, we had the possibility to review all the correlations and synergies in the environment and in the minds of those who interact, we could theoretically predict everything that will happen with absolute precision. Another, very complex topic that goes beyond the scope of this post is the problem temporality, time and the "vulgar concept of time" (Heidegger). In short, everything happens now and simultaneously, the linear flow of time, the past and the future are only perceptive illusions of a limited human mind. I think this thesis about time certainly deserves a special thread.
Yes let's do that. Let's start a separate thread. The concept of time has always been elusive .
let's say theoretically, that reincarnation isn't real. Do you really want to not exist anymore? Or would you like to get another chance in a new life, maybe on a different planet?

My belief is that there was only space, no planets, nothing. God started creating different celestial bodies and planets and experimenting around, but we may never know.
Well there are also concepts that we were always there. We were never "created". There is no beginning. It is a cycle. A circle. A circle has no beginning. We perceive time in a linear fashion. But that's not what it is. Again it is a theory.

Last edited:
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
Yes let's do that. Let's start a separate thread. The concept of time has always been elusive .

Well there are also concepts that we were always there. We were never "created". There is no beginning. It is a cycle. A circle. A circle has no beginning. We perceive time in a linear fashion. But that's not what it is. Again it is a theory.
Of course, all these metaphysical questions are always and exclusively in the domain of more or less acceptable theories.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Isn't the goal to escape the reincarnation cycle? How is not existing a punishment when nirvana/enlightenment is the goal? Life is suffering, so for some, existing *is* a punishment

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Kali_Yuga13 and zaxxy1810
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Isn't the goal to escape the reincarnation cycle? How is not existing a punishment when nirvana/enlightenment is the goal? Life is suffering, so for some, existing *is* a punishment
When I say not existing, I mean no awareness at all, not even after life
The goal is to escape the reincarnation trap, or Samsara, and stay in heaven, the perfection of the soul if you will.

Reactions: zaxxy1810 and sserafim
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
Reincarnation exists, I have spent the last 6 years learning the purpose of our existence, we are simply here to learn love and we are all actors in this matrix, i believe that before coming to earth you have made contracts with other souls to learn love in its entirety and in a hostile environment that is earth, to answer your question suicide can be an element that could change the trajectory of those who were linked to you ( family etc) by committing suicide they will question themselves, and how they could have loved you without judging you (this judgment that leads most of us to suicide), 2nd option is the soul which wants to die taking revenge on himself, and believing that he is inferior compared to others (which is not true) in your childhood your family indirectly programmed your subconscious and bequeathed you different traumas I invite you to read the book ''The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma'' to find out more, the interest of the soul here is to learn self love , 3rd case, the soul who wants to experience suicide without a prevailing motive.

I also forgot to mention the fate of each of the cases, first I would like to clarify one thing is that hell does not exist it is a human concept based on duality, hell is a creation of your consciousness and religion, it is for this reason that in some NDE's people manifest hell, why? because of the self hatred which is caused by low vibrational state or simply their definition of the afterlife based or religion or cults.

1st case: suicide due to lack of love for oneself leads to reincarnation, in fact the mission of the soul has not been completed, however from what I understood the time you had left to live would be reallocated to you in your next reincarnation, you will of course not be judged but appreciated and loved, failure does not exist in the other side, each part of you is valued and unique as we are one and part of the source (god)

the 2nd case is suicide to leave a lesson to your family, a lesson that will engrave their souls, traumatic as it may sounds, your family member change their perception of life and questions each bad interaction towards you, in other terms
"After rain comes fair weather."
James Howell

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sovcat, tommyy, tary and 1 other person
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
You first few sentences are just a tiny aspect of it all.
How can we be sure there's no greater mind if you wanna call it god, behind all of this?
How can we get into big conclusions like this from a tiny planet like ours?

I won't debate what I found out to be true from several kundalini experiencs which opened me up into a whole different kind of reality that we don't normally experience, but you can rest assure there is a higher power that is responsible and in charge of all of this.

I won't agree with your nothingness after we die and "creation of all of this marvelous creation by chance" type of belief.
And believe me, I was an atheist before.
you seem to enjoy debating after proclaiming you "won't debate." you also enjoy repeating yourself. i'm not sure why anyone would try to talk sense to you after you've ignored their comments and babbled like a parrot about kundalini. multiple people wrote multiple essays for you and u have the AUDACITY to say something as hypocritical as "ignorance is bliss"

Last edited:
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
you seem to enjoy debating after proclaiming you "won't debate." you also enjoy repeating yourself. i'm not sure why anyone would try to talk sense to you after you've ignored their comments and babbled like a parrot about kundalini.
I didn't ignore on purpose, if I did, then I'm sorry.
As far as I can tell, I'm still replying back to everyone, I'm not perfect.
I saw that on one of the comments, it appeared to be a pointless debate, so I've meant to stop debating on that specific post, not to leave this subject all together.

Seems like you have a problem with me.
If you are mad or depressed, don't blow it on me, go somewhere else.

Please send me your analysis of my personality or my behavior later, I probably won't even read it.

Last edited:
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
I didn't ignore on purpose, if I did, then I'm sorry.
As far as I can tell, I'm still replying back to everyone.
I saw that on one of the comments, it appeared to be a pointless debate, so I've meant to stop debating on that specific post, not to leave this subject all together.
yes. indeed you are replying to everyone. i meant that you failed to address their arguments while continuing to repeat your own. which is precisely what leads to a pointless debate. you asked for evidence against intelligent design and then dismissed the given evidence against intelligent design, citing your yogic experience as your source. i know yoga practice is somewhat powerful, it can heal depression and insomnia, but it's not a portal to beyond the mundane. it is not metaphysical. i've also "seen" and "been" places in yoga nidra states but it is quite easy to differentiate these dream states from reality. holding your beliefs is not a problem but i think one must be delusional or indulged in neurosis or psychosis to actually believe that those visions mean anything. maybe consider that your judgement is impaired by your brain state.

Last edited:
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
yes. indeed you are replying to everyone. i meant that you failed to address their arguments while continuing to repeat your own. which is precisely what leads to a pointless debate. you asked for evidence against intelligent design and then dismissed the given evidence against intelligent design, citing your yogic experience as your source. i know yoga practice is somewhat powerful, it can heal depression and insomnia, but it's not some kind of portal to beyond the mundane. it is not metaphysical. i've also "seen" and "been" places in yoga nidra states but it is quite easy to differentiate these dream states from reality. holding your beliefs is not a problem but i think one must be delusional or indulged in neurosis or psychosis to actually believe that those visions mean anything in the scheme of this uncaring universe. maybe consider that your judgement is impaired by your brain state.
My judgement isn't impaired.
My brain damage manifests as the inability to feel joy, pleasure, motivation etc. not impaired judgement.

It wasn't during a dream state, it was all while I was awake and aware, not asleep.

My physical two eyes saw things, not some messages from a dream if that's what you were thinking.

It's hard for me to read long texts after this brain damage, and English is not my maiden language, so some arguments are worded in a way that it's difficult for me to comprehend with the level of my English, but I mostly understand.

All of us hold different beliefs and I respect that, but some arguments make me wonder.
I might was a bit harsh with the way I responded to some arguments and I'm sorry for that, again, I'm not perfect.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I like this, that we are cyclical. We have been led by linearity in almost all aspects of life and philosophies of reality: science, leadership (top down), biology (neuromuscular command-control, cell signalling and cascades), economy, use-dispose resource management. And now we are shifting towards the wisdom that things are circular, regenerative. It makes sense that time and life is too. We just cant get our heads around that very well. Nature is a great teacher if we watch, listen and learn from it.

I toyed around in my work before I fell ill with the concepts of spirals. Started with reading spiral dynamics. That we grow horizontally (intellect) and vertically (awareness). So when we complete a cycle/circle, we progress upwards too. So are not just back where we started. This makes sense to me in terms of universal growth and expansion, as well as reincarnation.

Maybe post ctb we heal, learn, reassess what happened and go back in wiser but from where we left off: the start of the circle again but a level up on the spiral.
Reincarnation exists, I have spent the last 6 years learning the purpose of our existence, we are simply here to learn love and we are all actors in this matrix, i believe that before coming to earth you have made contracts with other souls to learn love in its entirety and in a hostile environment that is earth, to answer your question suicide can be an element that could change the trajectory of those who were linked to you ( family etc) by committing suicide they will question themselves, and how they could have loved you without judging you (this judgment that leads most of us to suicide), 2nd option is the soul which wants to die taking revenge on himself, and believing that he is inferior compared to others (which is not true) in your childhood your family indirectly programmed your subconscious and bequeathed you different traumas I invite you to read the book ''The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma'' to find out more, the interest of the soul here is to learn self love , 3rd case, the soul who wants to experience suicide without a prevailing motive.

I also forgot to mention the fate of each of the cases, first I would like to clarify one thing is that hell does not exist it is a human concept based on duality, hell is a creation of your consciousness and religion, it is for this reason that in some NDE's people manifest hell, why? because of the self hatred which is caused by low vibrational state or simply their definition of the afterlife based or religion or cults.

1st case: suicide due to lack of love for oneself leads to reincarnation, in fact the mission of the soul has not been completed, however from what I understood the time you had left to live would be reallocated to you in your next reincarnation, you will of course not be judged but appreciated and loved, failure does not exist in the other side, each part of you is valued and unique as we are one and part of the source (god)

the 2nd case is suicide to leave a lesson to your family, a lesson that will engrave their souls, traumatic as it may sounds, your family member change their perception of life and questions each bad interaction towards you, in other terms
James Howell
This is super interesting and to some extent reassuring. Can I ask/suggest about more than these 3 options. I am seriously considering ctb becoz of debilitating, incurable illness. I actually want to live, but cant. I dont think I fit into options 1-3. I dont think I'm inferior, in fact I feel like I'm very gifted and high functioning. A privilege I've seriously fucked up having gotten ill. Though yes my family will be impacted it is not through their lack of love for me that I am at this point. I havent read but understand concepts of the Body Keeps the Score. And yes I went through family trauma during teenage years. Its is likely this primed me for illness. In fact my sister is sick too with a related illness. Maybe a link btwn genetics and trauma, but then genetics is ancestral 'karma' to an extent.

I was on a very clear spiritual path before I got sick. Things were really starting to click and I felt like I was ahead of the curve in my readings and understandings. But I fucked up and suffered a lot of years of challenge unsupported. So where does this fit: ctb, reincarnate to continue this lifetime's intended lessons (pre illness or post illness lessons? Coz illness really has stopped my journey in its tracks), do I perpetuate family trauma? add to karmic debt? I def feel I am cut short in experiencing so much of the beauty of life. And i dont think had met many of my precontracted souls to share love with. I honestly feel like I took a wrong turn and have ended up down an alley I was never meant to be in.

Tell you what tho, the thought of going back thro all those childhood years and years of study and figuring shit out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
If we take "purposive causality" as the basis of intra-existential being and action in accordance with Aristotle's Causa finalis, it is clear that the arrangement of free will is impossible because every action is conditioned by billions of other actions, every voluntary action is conditioned by billions of different factors that are unfathomable for us in their entirety due to their number. and complexity. If, however, we had the possibility to review all the correlations and synergies in the environment and in the minds of those who interact, we could theoretically predict everything that will happen with absolute precision. Another, very complex topic that goes beyond the scope of this post is the problem temporality, time and the "vulgar concept of time" (Heidegger). In short, everything happens now and simultaneously, the linear flow of time, the past and the future are only perceptive illusions of a limited human mind. I think this thesis about time certainly deserves a special thread.
Love this post. Love being challenged in thinking and exploring what we are taking for granted (eg concepts of time) as the foundations of our reality. Look forward to more on this too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023

James Howell
Are these the only two scenarios where people commit suicide?

I guess a lot of people survive lack of love and also there would hardly be anyone who would commit suicide just to give it back to their family. Ofcourse I am not negating these situations but they are very rare.

As per my understanding, 3 things contribute to suicide:

When you are financially dependent on others (mostly family) and they abuse you. You fear them , but you have to stay with them.

When you have financially failed and unable to earn a proper livelihood.

When you have severe physical/ mental illness which robs you the opportunity to function like a normal human being.

All the above factors ultimately leads to loneliness and it is reported that "x" committed suicide due to loneliness.

Reactions: PhDone
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
I toyed around in my work before I fell ill with the concepts of spirals. Started with reading spiral dynamics. That we grow horizontally (intellect) and vertically (awareness). So when we complete a cycle/circle, we progress upwards too. So are not just back where we started. This makes sense to me in terms of universal growth and expansion, as well as reincarnation.
I came across Gödel's model of the rotating spiral universe when researching if there was a way to time travel and fix my past. The spiral makes the most sense but there's a caveat, free will means we can go up the spiral but also go down. Like a drug addict or alcoholic, there could be a great stretch of recovery but then a relapse that throws them into a downward spiral creating a whole new batch of bad karma to fix.
Maybe post ctb we heal, learn, reassess what happened and go back in wiser but from where we left off: the start of the circle again but a level up on the spiral.
Both old school Theosophy types and New Agers talk about an astral resting area where people that ctb or suffered other harms heal before reincarnating. One of my concerns is that if earth's psych hospitals are any indicator, a stay in the ward often creates more trauma. CTB attempters have a stigma, heck even ctb "thinkers" have a stigma. It seems that most people that have a failed ctb attempt don't initiate a radical positive life direction ie spiral upward. I don't think a level up is necessarily granted but requires more work. And like a record with tight grooves, a movement up on the spiral could be ridiculously miniscule.

I honestly feel like I took a wrong turn and have ended up down an alley I was never meant to be in.
This is where I'm at too and another reason why I'm on the fence about ctb. I don't want to end up in a worse alley. But on the other hand, I also view ctb with the proper intention could be an act of supreme self-agency and empowerment but that's only in the context of continuation of self after death.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I came across Gödel's model of the rotating spiral universe when researching if there was a way to time travel and fix my past. The spiral makes the most sense but there's a caveat, free will means we can go up the spiral but also go down. Like a drug addict or alcoholic, there could be a great stretch of recovery but then a relapse that throws them into a downward spiral creating a whole new batch of bad karma to fix.

Both old school Theosophy types and New Agers talk about an astral resting area where people that ctb or suffered other harms heal before reincarnating. One of my concerns is that if earth's psych hospitals are any indicator, a stay in the ward often creates more trauma. CTB attempters have a stigma, heck even ctb "thinkers" have a stigma. It seems that most people that have a failed ctb attempt don't initiate a radical positive life direction ie spiral upward. I don't think a level up is necessarily granted but requires more work. And like a record with tight grooves, a movement up on the spiral could be ridiculously miniscule.

This is where I'm at too and another reason why I'm on the fence about ctb. I don't want to end up in a worse alley. But on the other hand, I also view ctb with the proper intention could be an act of supreme self-agency and empowerment but that's only in the context of continuation of self after death.
With being chronically ill I am facing life in suffering or ctb. Either way I will die in a state of trauma. If I even managed to achieve surviving with this hideous condition I'd pass over and need the astral healing. I cant figure out whats worse, potentially decades of missing out on life, living alone and not seeing anyone from day to day, unable to do anything…or going now and having to face departing alone in a scary af way. I'll be glad for astral counselling after all this.

Its bloody hard to accept that after all the work I've put in this lifetime that I might only have a tiny step forward and have to redo this shit.

Love the spiral universe model, will check that out

Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
Are these the only two scenarios where people commit suicide?

I guess a lot of people survive lack of love and also there would hardly be anyone who would commit suicide just to give it back to their family. Ofcourse I am not negating these situations but they are very rare.

As per my understanding, 3 things contribute to suicide:

When you are financially dependent on others (mostly family) and they abuse you. You fear them , but you have to stay with them.

When you have financially failed and unable to earn a proper livelihood.

When you have severe physical/ mental illness which robs you the opportunity to function like a normal human being.

All the above factors ultimately leads to loneliness and it is reported that "x" committed suicide due to loneliness.
I just listed the ones that I personally found; there might be more criterea. You claim that loneliness lead to suicide, but why the heck do you need other people? Is it to be confirmed and validated? You don't need love from other people because you are self-sufficient and capable of proving your own worth. Unfortunately, this is where the majority of us have issues, and easily fall into the trap of self doubt. Regarding money, I can assure you that when you master self love your journey will be compleeetely different, when you embrace self love. your soul will be capable or crazy things and you'll be surprised by how capable you are, nothing can stop you—not even a bad wealth condition or malevolent family beacuse when you love yourself you earn something called self-confidence and this is for most of every wealthy guy the major key of success trust me, here is a video of a women that had a near death experience, she get to understand what self love is and what is the purpose of a hard and challenging life.
about disabled people, they planned their lives to determine how far they can endure and maintain it. It is important to note that the perception of the soul here is not to reach goals or accomplishments, but for them it's more like ''how far can i go in this marathon called life''.

Last edited:
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I just listed the ones that I personally found; there might be more criterea. You claim that loneliness lead to suicide, but why the heck do you need other people? Is it to be confirmed and validated? You don't need love from other people because you are self-sufficient and capable of proving your own worth. Unfortunately, this is where the majority of us have issues, and easily fall into the trap of self doubt. Regarding money, I can assure you that when you master self love your journey will be compleeetely different, when you embrace self love. your soul will be capable or crazy things and you'll be surprised by how capable you are, nothing can stop you—not even a bad wealth condition or malevolent family beacuse when you love yourself you earn something called self-confidence and this is for most of every wealthy guy the major key of success trust me, here is a video of a women that had a near death experience, she get to understand what self love is and what is the purpose of a hard and challenging life.
about disabled people, they planned their lives to determine how far they can endure and maintain it. It is important to note that the perception of the soul here is not to reach goals or accomplishments, but for them it's more like ''how far can i go in this marathon called life''.

Thanks! Sorry if I mis- communicated. I didn't say loneliness is the reason. I said "it is reported" that "x" person committed suicide due to loneliness, thus undermining many other serious situations that the individual had to go through. Loneliness is just the byproduct of those underlying situations. The reporting is made in ways to project as if the individual was responsible for the act , not other external factors.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024

So having an illness would be the same thing as a disability? Seeing how far you could endure? Its a tough one to imagine my soul planned this illness I'm in. Its torture in every sense. Traumatising even. Would my soul have planned this? Hard to think.

Interested in how this links to ctb. Would the soul be fine with it coz it has found its limit?

• Aww..
Reactions: UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
So having an illness would be the same thing as a disability? Seeing how far you could endure? Its a tough one to imagine my soul planned this illness I'm in. Its torture in every sense. Traumatising even. Would my soul have planned this? Hard to think.

Interested in how this links to ctb. Would the soul be fine with it coz it has found its limit?
I don't think every little detail is planned before hand, I think the soul consulting god on what life to choose in general, like who are the parents and things like that.
Maybe it wasn't known to you before birth that you'll catch an illness.
It's all theories at this point and we may never know for sure.

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I don't think every little detail is planned before hand, I think the soul consulting god on what life to choose in general, like who are the parents and things like that.
Maybe it wasn't known to you before birth that you'll catch an illness.
It's all theories at this point and we may never know for sure.
Fair. It do agree re the concept of a life plan. And I definitely feel like I've taken a wrong turn and ended up somewhere I wasnt meant to be. That said, the impact of self-organisation and emergence within the complexity of the universe suggests a layering ontop of the lifeplan that would be unknown and unplanned for.

Reactions: UnluckyYogi
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023

I don't think soul is involved in planning. Why would the soul plan , soul doesn't have materialistic goals , right? Like , does it really plan for the next promotion?

Y

yong01

Aug 5, 2024
Reincarnation has some logic problems:

1. Where do all the souls come from when there is a population explosion?

2. Brain functions develops in the womp, is the soul dripping in?

§. In case of dementia or Alzheimer, the personally fades gradually, is the soul dripping out?
Buddhists don't believe in a personal soul. In fact, they don't really believe in reincarnation, but in rebirth or remanifestation. Which is something less personal.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Buddhists don't believe in a personal soul. In fact, they don't really believe in reincarnation, but in rebirth or remanifestation. Which is something less personal.
What's the difference between reincarnation, rebirth , remanifestation ?

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Heidegger is indeed heavy stuff. Concerning time, the idea of a block universe or eternalism impessed me. If we were able to step out of the four-dimensional space-time, our life would be a little element of this entity. If living would be like watching a video, the video (life) still exists, when the video is back in the bookcase.
Brilliant thank you. Love this sort of thing.
The concept of free will is interesting from the perspective of non-duality. The suggestion that we are the awareness behind our thoughts and that it is only ego that creates the illusion of being a separate entity suggests we are not as individual as we think and are not the creators of our thoughts hence actions. In this scenario, thoughts arise from awareness. We think we've thought them. Think we've made conscious decisions. But even the decisions arise as a thought from awareness. We can practice this by observing our thoughts as they arise. So then decisions are partly unconscious patterning and something arising from premanifestation. It appears as free will. But it is not. The classic example in ND circles is being asked if we want tea or coffee. We tell the person our answer, thinking we've made a decision. But the thought that arose before we answered appeared in our awareness. Then we recognised it as a thought. Then we spoke it externally.

There are some amazing books with activities to help test this out and experience it. ND kindov negates a lot of what we're talking about here. Coz why would a non separate self have a separate karma or soul even? Is the non-dual source God, the Dao, divine, akashic field?

And if we are just a fragment of the whole, would it 'mind' if we ctb? Our egos are so full of their importance they dont like the concept of death and non existence. But from a ND perspective its no biggee.
What you call awareness, I would call my subconscious. And yes, it seems that all our thouhts are created there bevore they enter consciousness. Do you mean the dualty of body and mind? I guess this duality was only invented to make an immortal soul logical.
Suicide is definitively not a big thing, because we are mortal anyway, we only decide when and how we die. If we have no free will, this deciseion has already been made by the universe, hard to imagine.

Last edited:
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
I don't think soul is involved in planning. Why would the soul plan , soul doesn't have materialistic goals , right? Like , does it really plan for the next promotion?
There are several planets where it is easier to live than on planet Earth. I'm referring to UFOs, which are well evolved through love and compassion. From a lot of experience and readings about this subject, I have understood that the soul has a different perspective from ours. Your soul only intends and craves experience and learning, unlike us who dream of having a lot of material goods and success. For them, success is what comes after suffering, which is mostly love and empathy. To tell you the truth, the souls of those on Earth are considered very courageous because they have chosen to embody the worst density that exists in the universe. Their work is seen as grandiose; that's why in near-death experiences, we see celebrations during their return to spiritual realm.

Reactions: UnluckyYogi and tary
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Intelligent design? Where? Biological beings? Holy heck what a stupid designer it must be if these things are the best it could do.

We would be able to see and prove it in our DNA and we can't.
There's no evidence of intelligent design. There's lots of evidence against intelligent design.

Unless it was an incompetent or outright cruel designer.
That right there is matrix territory.

Its crazy to think that we are the only planet in our solar system with carbon based life forms.

I mean, wait Earth, which is where we all live. is the only planet we know of with life as we have been unable to discover life in 'space'.

And yet all we do is fuck each other over and slowly kill the planet whilst shunning suicide.

We also believe that our species is free from any predictors. whilst at the same time bacteria and the creation bio weapons poses a major risk to us.

I mean think about it, there is not one animal that poses a risk to us other than those which we have specifically bread and keep as pets (insert the pitbull) with all our achievements. Yet a virus bacteria and parasites which we cant see with the naked eye, has no problem killing us off.

We slaughter the animals.
We slaughter each other.

But suicide Oh no, we cant be having any of that.
The Irony.

Last edited:
Y

yong01

Aug 5, 2024
Quelle est la différence entre la réincarnation, la renaissance et la remanifestation ?
C'est difficile à expliquer.

Lors de la réincarnation, une âme permanente avec sa propre identité passe d'un corps à un autre.

Lors d'une renaissance ou d'une remanifestation, un « flux de conscience » est transmis d'une vie à une autre. Ce flux de conscience n'a pas d'identité fixe. Il s'agit d'une accumulation d'actes, de pensées et d'expériences qui est transmise à une autre personne avec de nouveaux agrégats (les 5 agrégats bouddhistes).

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Heidegger is indeed heavy stuff. Concerning time, the idea of a block universe or eternalism impessed me. If we were able to step out of the four-dimensional space-time, our life would be a little element of this entity. If living would be like watching a video, the video (life) still exists, when the video is back in the bookcase.

What you call awareness, I would call my subconscious. And yes, it seems that all our thouhts are created there bevore they enter consciousness. Do you mean the dualty of body and mind? I guess this duality was only invented to make an immortal soul logical.
Suicide is definitively not a big thing, because we are mortal anyway, we only decide when and how we die. If we have no free will, this deciseion has already been made by the universe, hard to imagine.
Yes I agree its hard to imagine a choice has been made for us to ctb. Which does call into question no free will.

I also agree much of 'awareness' is just the unconscious mind. ND teachings suggest more than this though. That duality is believing ourselves as separate from the whole/divine/field/God/Dao. If we are not separate we are receiving 'downloads' guiding us.
There are several planets where it is easier to live than on planet Earth. I'm referring to UFOs, which are well evolved through love and compassion. From a lot of experience and readings about this subject, I have understood that the soul has a different perspective from ours. Your soul only intends and craves experience and learning, unlike us who dream of having a lot of material goods and success. For them, success is what comes after suffering, which is mostly love and empathy. To tell you the truth, the souls of those on Earth are considered very courageous because they have chosen to embody the worst density that exists in the universe. Their work is seen as grandiose; that's why in near-death experiences, we see celebrations during their return to spiritual realm.
This is a great vision to imagine. That we will be celebrated for our suffering. Earth is indeed a dense existence. Having had both times being well, feeling good, and unwell, trapped in suffering, that density increases substantially when in the darkness. New Agers (and some religions) talk to vibrations and I can feel how my vibrations are now so low, so dense. I am not bringing high vibrations to this life any more. Probably in the circumstances that led to getting sick, I had low vibrations too, constantly taxed by people and likely scathing of them and the situation. Density adds to this being a struggle planet. Lightness lifts us. I guess as a planet we're trying to head to the light more.

Anyway, if we have contributed to the heavy stuff, its not always our fault, or our fault alone. I didnt make those people treat me bad. Shit happens to good people all the time. So are we celebrated for getting through this even if we brought more density than lightness? Are we celebrated if it became more than we could take? I watched some ctb videos today. For research not voyeurism. Some of these are clearly people badly hurting. Others gross humans for sure, inflicting direct pain on others in their ctb or arriving there becoz of crimes they dont want to face. But shit, there are thousands who end up unable to handle where theyve arrived at. I would think theyd/we'd need soul counselling post not retribution. It is not our fault if we cant cope. It may be our free will, alongside the emergent expanding universe. But it is still not our fault. I doubt many will ctb without considering its ongoing impact. But still within this, its all they can do to escape.

Last edited: