• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
This is probably a subject that's been on my mind for a long time.
I believe in reincarnation, especially after my kundalini awakening experiences, which I had 4 times up until now.
I got brain damage from multiple antipsychotics in the form of injections since January 2022.
My life is ruined and I have nothing to live for anymore.

I'm worried what are the consequences of my suicide spiritually speaking.
What if my next life would be worse? what if I'll get punished by the almighty creator (god) and won't incarnate as a human?

This life is already a punishment for me after receiving all those antipsychotics.

I'm contemplating between staying like this for the rest of my life, or killing myself.

What do you guys think?

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, annasplight, Bleneviola and 8 others
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
If you believe in a god or that type of thing, you won't remember your next life until your next death.

This could happen any time, and there's nothing you can do about it so it isn't worth giving it any thought. You can't control it.

Perhaps you killed yourself in another life, or previous lives, who knows. You'll never know.

Honestly, it's a waste of energy giving something thought that you have no idea about. You will only know when you're actually dead, not like these near death experiences, because they're not actually dead - you can't come back from being DEAD, hence death. Brain death. Physically impossible.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Bleneviola, sorrowful, thebelljarrr and 5 others
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
If you believe in a god or that type of thing, you won't remember your next life until your next death.

This could happen any time, and there's nothing you can do about it so it isn't worth giving it any thought. You can't control it.

Perhaps you killed yourself in another life, or previous lives, who knows. You'll never know.

Honestly, it's a waste of energy giving something thought that you have no idea about. You will only know when you're actually dead, not like these near death experiences, because they're not actually dead - you can't come back from being DEAD, hence death. Brain death. Physically impossible.
I believe that once you die, you still experience life, but once your soul is attached to a new body, everything starts from scratch.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Bleneviola, CatLvr and 1 other person
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
I'm afraid of killing myself, mainly because that I don't know what kind of life I will get next time.
What if I'll be born as an autistic kid, or a woman? I can't imagine myself being a girl, omg.

• Yay!
Reactions: cryptoinvestor, emma99, GuessWhosBack and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Lately I've been hoping for reincarnation. Imo, even if the next life is the same or worse, at least it will be different. I think, if it's that bad, I can CTB again, as bleak as that is

But I guess I don't know. It might be impossible for me to CTB in my next ,ife. Or, I could be a person whose morally against it in that life. So it's not so simple

Reactions: CatLvr and UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Lately I've been hoping for reincarnation. Imo, even if the next life is the same or worse, at least it will be different. I think, if it's that bad, I can CTB again, as bleak as that is

But I guess I don't know. It might be impossible for me to CTB in my next ,ife. Or, I could be a person whose morally against it in that life. So it's not so simple
Exactly.
What if you'll incarnate like 500 years from now, after modern civilization was destroyed from nuclear war or something, and you have no access to the internet or sources of knowledge that will teach you how to CTB properly.
I've heard somewhere that if you committing suicide, you don't stay for long in the afterlife and your soul is attached to a new body like after about 3 hours from the time of your death. Basically, you're sent back to fix your karma and learn new lessons.

Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I've heard somewhere that if you committing suicide, you don't stay for long in the afterlife and your soul is attached to a new body like after about 3 hours from the time of your death. Basically, you're sent back to fix your karma and learn new lessons.
That's worrisome, but interesting. Do you think it would always be a worse life than the last, always a better one than the last, or it could go either way?
(If it was worse, I feel like I would keep doing it and piss off the higher powers, lol)
Though, all jokes aside, I am seriously interested in your thoughts about it. I don't have many strong ideas about the details of reincarnation/how it works, tbh

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
That's worrisome, but interesting. Do you think it would always be a worse life than the last, always a better one than the last, or it could go either way?
(If it was worse, I feel like I would keep doing it and piss off the higher powers, lol)
Though, all jokes aside, I am seriously interested in your thoughts about it. I don't have many strong ideas about the details of reincarnation/how it works, tbh
You can watch Dolores Cannon opinion about life after death, there's a video about it on YouTube.
But honestly, I'll take what she says with a grain of salt.
Nobody really knows the almighty god's opinion about a person who kills himself.
Religion says it's a sin, but I doubt that.

Btw, I believe that some souls get to choose their next life and some get their next life chosen by god, depending on your karma and how well you did previously.

• Informative
Reactions: CatLvr and fleetingnight
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Some say its your souls decision to reincarnate and nothing to do with God

• Wow
Reactions: fleetingnight and UnluckyYogi
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
  • Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CatLvr, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
After I die, I'll let you know šŸ˜‚
Yes, please text us from the other side if it's made of pure energy you should have excellent wifi access up there

• Yay!
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, cryptoinvestor, Forever Sleep and 6 others
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Yes, please text us from the other side if it's made of pure energy you should have excellent wifi access up there
Jokes aside, I believe in the afterlife.
I've had quite a lot of spiritual experiences where I seen paranormal things with my own eyes (Not hallucinations), so that comforts me knowing that there's a higher power.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, JezebelDuLioncourt, fleetingnight and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Jokes aside, I believe in the afterlife.
I've had quite a lot of spiritual experiences where I seen paranormal things with my own eyes (Not hallucinations), so that comforts me knowing that there's a higher power.
I do to, I can't wait to go home

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, fleetingnight and UnluckyYogi
M

MyTimeIsUp

Feb 27, 2024
I believe that once you die, you still experience life, but once your soul is attached to a new body, everything starts from scratch.
Or perhaps you simply have no recollection? Some do when they're little though, and forget as they get older. I believe this.

Apparently we've had many past lives, that's for those of us that that are old souls (ironically those that have been through severe complex childhood trauma are described as such - myself included). Perhaps we remember when we die

I've purchased a book on similar, to help me come to terms with death, and find more peace in it (so I'm not scared of the unknown - although I'm pretty sure I've made peace with it now)

Reactions: Ashu, divinemistress36, CatLvr and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
reincarnation means that you are reborn into a different body in the future. This makes no sense because the "self" is not this independent substance that gets "placed" into a body. Your conscious self is the result of the particular body you have, and the memories and experiences you have had in that body. Therefore there is no "you" which can be "reborn" into a different body with different experiences and memories. It wouldn't be you. It would be whatever new person emerges from that new body.

Reactions: Not A Fan and mlha
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
reincarnation means that you are reborn into a different body in the future. This makes no sense because the "self" is not this independent substance that gets "placed" into a body. Your conscious self is the result of the particular body you have, and the memories and experiences you have had in that body. Therefore there is no "you" which can be "reborn" into a different body with different experiences and memories. It wouldn't be you. It would be whatever new person emerges from that new body.
I'm sorry, but you got it wrong this time ;)
Souls do exist, I saw one with my own eyes during my third kundalini experience.

• Wow
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, divinemistress36, KillMeh and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Souls do exist, I saw one with my own eyes during my third kundalini experience.
My definition of a soul is an immaterial entity, separate from our physical bodies, that will be granted a place in the afterlife (Heaven, Hell, purgatory, or any other immaterial realm that our physical bodies cannot access, or transferred into another entity to be "reborn"). The key part of this is that the soul is "immaterial", meaning that physical occurrences do not impact the soul. For example, death does not damage the soul, because the soul is "immortal" and when the physical body dies, the soul is transferred into another form (whether this other form is an afterlife or a rebirth or anything else is irrelevant). We can call this the "immateriality" requirement.

The other requirement for a soul is that it is a repository of who you are. This can include your memories, personality, emotional regulation, or if you have anything else you think should have been included please feel free to comment. I will summarize these traits into the "personality" requirement.

So this brings us to the concept of brain damage. Brain damage is when you incur an injury that damages your brain. Depending on where this injury is located, you can lose your emotions, memories, personality, or any combination thereof. The classic case is the case of Phineas Gage. However, Gage was hardly the first or only person to experience this, you can find many others.

If the soul is an immaterial repository of your personality, then why is it able to be damaged by something material like brain damage? Brain damage is not the only way either--tumors, drugs, alcohol, electricity, oxygen deprivation and even normal aging can also damage your brain and alter your personality.

If the soul is not immaterial, then why is it able to survive death? Why is a minor damage able to damage your personality, but not a huge damage like the entire organ decomposing?

If the soul does not involve your personality, then in what meaningful way is it "you"?

• Love
Reactions: Not A Fan and mlha
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
My definition of a soul is an immaterial entity, separate from our physical bodies, that will be granted a place in the afterlife (Heaven, Hell, purgatory, or any other immaterial realm that our physical bodies cannot access, or transferred into another entity to be "reborn"). The key part of this is that the soul is "immaterial", meaning that physical occurrences do not impact the soul. For example, death does not damage the soul, because the soul is "immortal" and when the physical body dies, the soul is transferred into another form (whether this other form is an afterlife or a rebirth or anything else is irrelevant). We can call this the "immateriality" requirement.

The other requirement for a soul is that it is a repository of who you are. This can include your memories, personality, emotional regulation, or if you have anything else you think should have been included please feel free to comment. I will summarize these traits into the "personality" requirement.

So this brings us to the concept of brain damage. Brain damage is when you incur an injury that damages your brain. Depending on where this injury is located, you can lose your emotions, memories, personality, or any combination thereof. The classic case is the case of Phineas Gage. However, Gage was hardly the first or only person to experience this, you can find many others.

If the soul is an immaterial repository of your personality, then why is it able to be damaged by something material like brain damage? Brain damage is not the only way either--tumors, drugs, alcohol, electricity, oxygen deprivation and even normal aging can also damage your brain and alter your personality.

If the soul is not immaterial, then why is it able to survive death? Why is a minor damage able to damage your personality, but not a huge damage like the entire organ decomposing?

If the soul does not involve your personality, then in what meaningful way is it "you"?
I've had vivid dreams multiple times after I got brain damage from antipsychotics, during my dream, I was my healthy self, I had emotions, joy and even sexual desire.
The soul indeed doesn't get damaged, but the way you experience life through a damaged body is in a different way, and once you out of that body, you experience life fully, without any issues.

Reactions: divinemistress36
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I have never experienced kundalini but I have seen the soul of the woman who birthed me. It came to visit me a few nights after an accident that actually should have killed me. I have never seen anything so black in my life.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and UnluckyYogi
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I've had vivid dreams multiple times after I got brain damage from antipsychotics, during my dream, I was my healthy self, I had emotions, joy and even sexual desire.
The soul indeed doesn't get damaged, but the way you experience life through a damaged body is in a different way, and once you out of that body, you experience life fully, without any issues.
why then when we are reborn do we have to relearn everything like spelling writing counting mathematics

Reactions: mlha
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
I have never experienced kundalini but I have seen the soul of the woman who birthed me. It came to visit me a few nights after an accident that actually should have killed me. I have never seen anything so black in my life.
The soul that I've seen was a bright white ball of light, it appeared for around 5 seconds and disappeared.
why then when we are reborn do we have to relearn everything like spelling writing counting mathematics
Probably because there's a new shelf for memories being formed in your akashic records for a new life.
We don't have all the answers, but I can asure you that souls exist.
Do you believe that all of this creation, all the intelligence behind the human body, animals, plants and the sun and the moon at the right distance from Earth, was all by a chance? can't be.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Reticent Being, divinemistress36 and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
The soul that I've seen was a bright white ball of light, it appeared for around 5 seconds and disappeared.
This one was evil and like I said black as pitch. Also it appeared to be bottomless -- like in an ever consuming way. Like parasitic. I couldn't take my eyes off it and I knew who it was instantly. Scared me to death. Another spirit (or soul, if you will) came and sat on the other side of me. Comforted me, told me to look at it and away from my mother -- I don't recall what it looked like oddly enough -- and that I did not have to go with the other spirit if I did not want to. Interestingly enough, I did not recognize this spirit but I cannot even begin to describe the peace that washed over me when it spoke to me and when I looked at it.

When I looked away from my mother's spirit and at what I believe was my guardian angel's spirit I felt the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders.

Although I am aware of my mother's spirit trying to influence my life now from time to time, I am also keenly aware that she does not affect me at all like she did before. I wonder if that is her Hell because HER biggest fear in life was that her children would grow up and get away from her clutches. Especially me because I was the scapegoat in an EXTREMELY dysfunctional family.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, KillMeh and UnluckyYogi
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The concept of "soul" is one of the foundations of the Christian belief. Yet we haven't a shred of evidence of its existence.
What exactly is the soul? According to Wikipedia anyway, its some sort if incorporeal essence of a living being that possesses many, if not all, of our mental abilities such as: reason, character, feeling, consciousness, memory, perception, thinking, etc. It, in effect, harbors the very essence of our being. According to most Christian beliefs, our souls in particular are immortal, and when we die our souls will be sent to either Heaven or Hades, depending upon our actions or beliefs while here on Earth and will eventually be judged by the almighty God and Jesus Christ on Judgement Day.

What is this concept of "soul" according to you? Where did it come from? More importantly, where is it located? In the brain? Some claim it is located in the pineal gland. According to some beliefs it is located in the chest, or perhaps it is an aura, covering our whole bodies, is it floating off by our bodies? Is it located behind the eyes somewhere? Maybe its not even in this physical realm, is it located in some spiritual layer of dimensional reality? If so, where is the proof? What is the relationship between our souls and our consciousness? Do we retain a sense of self when we die in our soul? Do we have our memories connected to our soul? If a soul isn't a physical entity, then how does it presumably feel pain when sent to eternal damnation?

Where is the proof that human beings even have a soul, other than "faith" or "it just feels like we have souls". These are unacceptable answers. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that we possess a soul, a spirit, or anything of that nature.

in conclusion your just the result of every atom in your body and mind nothing more nothing less

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, mlha and CatLvr
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
The concept of "soul" is one of the foundations of the Christian belief. Yet we haven't a shred of evidence of its existence.
What exactly is the soul? According to Wikipedia anyway, its some sort if incorporeal essence of a living being that possesses many, if not all, of our mental abilities such as: reason, character, feeling, consciousness, memory, perception, thinking, etc. It, in effect, harbors the very essence of our being. According to most Christian beliefs, our souls in particular are immortal, and when we die our souls will be sent to either Heaven or Hades, depending upon our actions or beliefs while here on Earth and will eventually be judged by the almighty God and Jesus Christ on Judgement Day.

What is this concept of "soul" according to you? Where did it come from? More importantly, where is it located? In the brain? Some claim it is located in the pineal gland. According to some beliefs it is located in the chest, or perhaps it is an aura, covering our whole bodies, is it floating off by our bodies? Is it located behind the eyes somewhere? Maybe its not even in this physical realm, is it located in some spiritual layer of dimensional reality? If so, where is the proof? What is the relationship between our souls and our consciousness? Do we retain a sense of self when we die in our soul? Do we have our memories connected to our soul? If a soul isn't a physical entity, then how does it presumably feel pain when sent to eternal damnation?

Where is the proof that human beings even have a soul, other than "faith" or "it just feels like we have souls". These are unacceptable answers. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that we possess a soul, a spirit, or anything of that nature.

in conclusion your just the result of every atom in your body and mind nothing more nothing less
Like I told you, I saw a soul with my own eyes during my third kundalini experience, it was a bright white ball of light, I have no reason to lie.
This experience will stay with me for the rest of my life and I gained a lot of conclusions about life itself from it.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye! and CatLvr
M

MyTimeIsUp

Feb 27, 2024
Exactly.
What if you'll incarnate like 500 years from now, after modern civilization was destroyed from nuclear war or something, and you have no access to the internet or sources of knowledge that will teach you how to CTB properly.
You don't need modern technology to teach you how to kill yourself. People have been killing themselves since time began..

I am not on this site to teach me how to end my own life, most of us already know how. I am here to feel less alone in my thoughts. Even children without access to the Internet know how to, and that speaks volumes (don't need to be taught).

Hopefully this karma you speak of doesn't exist, and we can all enjoy our non-existence in peace.

Reactions: divinemistress36
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
You don't need modern technology to teach you how to kill yourself. People have been killing themselves since time began..

I am not on this site to teach me how to end my own life, most of us already know how. I am here to feel less alone in my thoughts. Even children without access to the Internet know how to, and that speaks volumes (don't need to be taught).

Hopefully this karma you speak of doesn't exist, and we can all enjoy our non-existence in peace.
You always exist, there's no such thing as non-existance.
When I meant of having internet access to find CTB methods, I meant peaceful ones.

Reactions: Buh-bye!
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024

Let me ponder your questions while I get some things done today -- ahhhh the "burden" of being a housewife. šŸ˜‰ I'll come back this evening and try to explain. Also, my ADHD is horrible and I'm liable to forget I want to try and explain my experience and how it affected/changed my beliefs, so don't be afraid to call me out and remind me I promised to try and explain.