• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
just seems totally messed up that happened and that you think it was the best. This world makes people feel like they shouldn't have anything because they are not "good enough" ... I don't like it.
That is entirely on you. Why would I wish a suicidal, messed up person like me, on the person I loved the most in this life? She deserves better. Maybe I would have been happier with her for the past ten years, but I made a decision and I lived with it.

Reactions: Caerula
I

I_Am_Trashman

Jun 4, 2018
Being coerced into sobriety. I know it helps a lot of people but the only time I've felt truly happy, content, at peace, etc. has been on drugs even including the many years before I ever touched anything.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Caerula
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Can't have regret over things you had no power over in the first place. So i pretty much don't regret anything. Going back isn't possible either so regret is futile.

What he said.

taxi-driver-523.jpg

Reactions: Caerula and I've waited so long
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Not anymore

Reactions: ScaredOfLife, Caerula and I've waited so long
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My whole life is one giant regret. It's been a very sad experience and I hope it doesn't last much longer. I feel so ashamed to even ever have existed most days.

Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe, ReleaseMe, Flife and 7 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Undergoing the surgery to remove my cancer.

Reactions: Ready, I've waited so long, Caerula and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
My whole life is one giant regret. It's been a very sad experience and I hope it doesn't last much longer. I feel so ashamed to even ever have existed most days.

You can't really regret being born and the things that happened to you when you where younger because you had no power over these things. You where too young to make drastic lifechanging choises. Then when growing up (teens) you made choises that where greatly influenced by what happened in the years before. Also each time you have to make a choice you do what you think at that time is best. So why regret all these things? It's not your fault your childhood was ruined by other people. No amount of regret in the world has ever changed anything .. what's done is done (unfortunatly)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, daemonblight, 2 be or not and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I guess you are right but it doesn't change the reality that I made bad decisions and my current suffering is a result of this. I'm sure I could improve my life somewhat but I feel like there's nothing that would make the suffering worthwhile to continue. I can look forward to old age, increasing poverty, loneliness, and isolation.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, zach and Caerula
D

Doqtress

Jul 8, 2018
What is your biggest regret in life? Mine is getting stuck so far deep in the mental health system so deep that they screwed up my physical health big time. If you could go back and do anything over what would it be?
sorry you're physically screwed :(
my biggest regret was not exiting the world last year

Reactions: Caerula
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
You can't really regret being born and the things that happened to you when you where younger because you had no power over these things. You where too young to make drastic lifechanging choises. Then when growing up (teens) you made choises that where greatly influenced by what happened in the years before. Also each time you have to make a choice you do what you think at that time is best. So why regret all these things? It's not your fault your childhood was ruined by other people. No amount of regret in the world has ever changed anything .. what's done is done (unfortunatly)

"freedom" of the human will... one of the most prominent illusions featured in the haphazard Homo sapiens experience:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growing_block_universe : "For instance, Forrest (2004) argues that although there exists a past, it is lifeless and inactive."

Reactions: 2 be or not
M

misunderst0od

Jul 22, 2018
Fucking up my relationship and not getting a second chance....I never cheated. I focused too much on school and didn't quit smoking among various other reasons. I love him and I can't go on without him. I fucking hate this summer.

Reactions: Flife
Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
I regret not having more fun with the time I have been given, everything else was beyond repair.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment
M

misunderst0od

Jul 22, 2018
I also regret not doing it a month ago...with more time the more antsy and questionable I become.

Reactions: Efem and azeton
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
"No regrets" => is my motto. Besides, I believe that regretting anything doesn't do any good. It cannot change what has been and what hasn't been.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Efem, 2 be or not and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I had to push away the one guy I loved.
I regret it every day but it was for the best. I'm such a worthless, toxic piece of shit, I didn't deserve him. I would only make him feel worse with my negativity and grim outlook on life.

Reactions: Final Escape and Flife
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
My biggest regret is failing a CTB attempt with a friend in '14, we were too naive to work out how to buy N. I found out how to buy it years after that attempt. So have put up with a medical condition since '13 and now truly ready to CTB.

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Finding out the depth of my own depravity and shallowness, my hollowness, and fakeness, but in a way I don't regret it sometimes I feel as though it's fate.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Final Escape and Flife
F

Flowersarenice

Jan 11, 2019
My biggest regret is failing a CTB attempt with a friend in '14, we were too naive to work out how to buy N. I found out how to buy it years after that attempt. So have put up with a medical condition since '13 and now truly ready to CTB.
Does N expire?

Reactions: sif
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Not accepting mental help as a teen. I'm getting help now but in my heart, it's too late.

Reactions: sif and Flowersarenice
RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Being born is a pretty big regret

Reactions: sif, Ch92921 and therhydler
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
Being born is probably my biggest regret or taking up someone's place who would've been more deserving.

In the end suicide is a big waste of time, money and affection people spent on you as a person. Part of me feels bad that all that money, all that effort, all those sleepless nights I spent studying, worrying about stupid things.. they would nothing when I stop breathing.

I regret the waste that this life has been if it makes sense.

Reactions: xb243, Lifetimepunishment, sif and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I regret the damage I unknowingly caused others. I've hurt so many people. I'm going to isolate myself in the future though so that I don't continue to hurt others

Reactions: sif, Jane Doe, therhydler and 1 other person
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Aside from the usual being born?I was too passive and distracted.I did not react enough.I did not get out of bad situations fast enough.I did not read enough.Perhaps i was too optimistic.

Reactions: sif, therhydler and Redt2go
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I deeply regret that I'm still roaming this godforsaken world. Poor me, booohooo.

No seriously, no ragrets.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Redt2go and therhydler
C

couragetodie

Student
Jan 2, 2019
It's easy to say what I regret in hindsight. Fact is, I have a hard time discerning what I did wrong from what was out of my control. This whole notion of mental illness, depression and so-forth — "it's not your fault," etc. There's a 100 things I regret doing / not doing but regret implies one has complete control over one's actions, thoughts, decisions. Idk: when I am not depressed, I believe I have great control over my life, when depressed I feel as though I am under it's control. So I don't know. If I knew with certainty I was always in control of my life and didn't truly suffer from this disease known as depression then I would have a mountain of regrets: that said, every time I think of a regret I realize that I was likely in a state of depression when I did or didn't do the thing.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go and therhydler
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
Doctors and psych meds

Reactions: xb243, sif, therhydler and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
If i can go back and change a one thing, i change my lifestyle. I was very fat many years and it destroyed my health forever. Now my backbone is damaged, and i have big pains. Now i know the saying "we have only one health!!!". But now it is too late.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, sif and therhydler
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Sorry for mistakenly posting this in the wrong thread a few minutes ago.

Like most people, I have regrets. I have made some bad decisions, I have hurt people I Ioved. It was often unintentional, a consequence of lack of self awareness. If I could take some of it back, I would happily do so.

Ultimately though, it wouldn't change the spot I'm in now, as I didn't ask for severe depression, fibro and practically all my loved ones dying in the span of less than a decade. Regrets are useless in my case.

Reactions: sif and therhydler