• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what cruel and insensitive pro-life people say suicide could never be wrong and I find it disgusting when they act like suicide is something so terrible even know existence causes so much endless and meaningless suffering. Suicide could never be something wrong as after all nobody can suffer from the absence of everything, there are no disadvantages to ceasing to exist which is the fate we are all destined for anyway, in fact I see eternal non-existence as the only ideal state as it's the permanent absence of all harm and torment. It's horrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist yet the peace of death removes the ability to suffer and brings peace from the burden that is human existence.

The option of a peaceful suicide needs to be accessible no matter what, it's evil to be against the right to die especially as none of us consented to existing in this hellish reality in the first place, instead this existence was so cruelly imposed so if one wishes to free themselves from this futile and meaningless existence that was always undesirable in the first place they should simply be able to.
There is nothing wrong with suicide, in fact it's always a very valid personal choice, to me suicide is the opposite of wrong, I see it as the way to find safety from suffering, I see suicide as suffering prevention, if peaceful methods like Nembutal became accessible then I'd see it as very compassionate and relieving, in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist but of course only never existing is true perfection.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I hope you didn't stress out too much like yesterday when the site went down.....aaaagain 😐

Reactions: divinemistress36
DrPepper709

DrPepper709

Feb 5, 2024
The problem is that suicide goes against everything humanity stands for. You're right, but life wasn't as abundant hundreds of years ago, so this was why the philosophy of living was so significant. We needed people to survive as long as possible because it was hard, but now people can reproduce and live a long, healthy life quite easily but this wasn't always the case. As wrong as it may sound, humans just aren't as valuable as they used to be. We can now afford to let the ones who are suffering most go because someone will always reproduce healthy offspring that can live to 80 and "replace" them. But we're not allowed to say that so instead we internalize the concept of "no leaving"

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
"The option of a peaceful suicide needs to be accessible no matter what, it's evil to be against the right to die especially as none of us consented to existing in this hellish reality in the first place." I could not agree any more to this thought than I already do. Everyone wants to tell you what to do with your life and not to end it but they aren't paying the costs for that life, the care to bring you back (against your wishes), etc. Life itself and the pro-lifers are sooooo effed up!

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Just like how a mother has a right to terminate her pregnancy because it is her body, everybody should have the right to pain free assisted suicide regardless of the circumstances if they wish, life is long and painful and some people just want it to end early which is understandable and having a pain free method to suicide would help them, the regular method people use to commit sucide has a chance of failure and are painful. Also, it is there life and body, they should have a right to end it early if they wish.
I believe a person should have a right to die now

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
Just like how a mother has a right to terminate her pregnancy because it is her body, everybody should have the right to pain free assisted suicide regardless of the circumstances if they wish, life is long and painful and some people just want it to end early which is understandable and having a pain free method to suicide would help them, the regular method people use to commit sucide has a chance of failure and are painful. Also, it is there life and body, they should have a right to end it early if they wish.
I believe the same. Too bad so many disagree and actively block the right to die.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The problem is that suicide goes against everything humanity stands for. You're right, but life wasn't as abundant hundreds of years ago, so this was why the philosophy of living was so significant. We needed people to survive as long as possible because it was hard, but now people can reproduce and live a long, healthy life quite easily but this wasn't always the case. As wrong as it may sound, humans just aren't as valuable as they used to be. We can now afford to let the ones who are suffering most go because someone will always reproduce healthy offspring that can live to 80 and "replace" them. But we're not allowed to say that so instead we internalize the concept of "no leaving"
Yes, I think throughout humanity's history (going back thousands or even many more years), this is indeed true. Humanity in the ancient times are not guaranteed survival and death (albeit painful and cruel especially by nature) was abundant, which may have influenced the human species to develop and evolve the survival instinct. This persisted throughout history and even up until the modern times...

"The option of a peaceful suicide needs to be accessible no matter what, it's evil to be against the right to die especially as none of us consented to existing in this hellish reality in the first place." I could not agree any more to this thought than I already do. Everyone wants to tell you what to do with your life and not to end it but they aren't paying the costs for that life, the care to bring you back (against your wishes) etc. Life itself and the pro-lifers are sooooo effed up!
Absolutely! These pro-lifers aren't paying nor living the sufferer's life so for them to have a say, let alone interfere against another's decision is just repulsive!

I believe the right to die is considered one of the final frontiers of human civil rights.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023

Yep, and if suicide isn't illegal, then why are we denied access to efficient and effective methods?

It's a bit like saying, sure we permit you to have a drivers licence and you are legally allowed to drive… but then restrict access to buying a car. It's dumb logic.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Everyone dies in the end anyways, so why is suicide so "wrong"? Death is an inescapable fact of life, we were born to die.
I don't think that suicide is wrong but my reasons for this aren't due to the inevitability of death (albeit I'd say that death being inevitable justifies suicide not being wrong even more). My reason as to why I don't see suicide as a wrong thing is because, even in a world where death is not inevitable but can be forced upon oneself (much like suicide), people still deserve autonomy to their own lives and hence deserve to choose when they should die peacefully or not.

Or at least I believe that people should deserve to have that option simply because I believe it should be a human right

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think that suicide is wrong but my reasons for this aren't due to the inevitability of death (albeit I'd say that death being inevitable justifies suicide not being wrong even more). My reason as to why I don't see suicide as a wrong thing is because, even in a world where death is not inevitable but can be forced upon oneself (much like suicide), people still deserve autonomy to their own lives and hence deserve to choose when they should die peacefully or not.

Or at least I believe that people should deserve to have that option simply because I believe it should be a human right
I agree, the right to die should be a human right. I also believe that people should have bodily autonomy, as well as autonomy and freedom over their own lives. No one chose to be here anyways, yet there are so many systems and structures in place to prevent us from leaving (like lack of guaranteed and peaceful methods). It's honestly absurd. I think that people should have the right to decide their death on their own terms.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, the right to die should be a human right. No one chose to be here anyways, yet there are so many systems and structures in place to prevent us from leaving. It's honestly absurd. I think that people should have the right to decide their death on their own terms.
Exactly. This is humanity for you where everything must be a challenge. They even managed to make dying a challenge too and caused it so that people have to resort to brutal and risky methods just to have a chance at escaping. Hopefully, one day, the right to a peaceful death becomes something that's universal but, judging how humans have been thus far, I doubt it'll ever be a right

Reactions: divinemistress36