E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
Suppose even after taking antiemetics you vomit upon drinking SN. You take your second dose but what if you vomit again? Do you have to keep on doing it until it stays down? What if you throw when unconscious?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
You can succeed with SN even with vomiting because the dose that's recommended (25g) is overkill. Much smaller amounts (less than 10g) have been known to kill people, so as long as you don't immediately throw up everything right after ingestion, presumably enough SN will pass through your system to be fatal. Theoretically if you then took another dose and threw up again, even more SN would get through, thereby raising your chances of reaching the fatal dosage.

With that said, personally I think the "second cup" recommendation is nonsensical because if you throw up after the first ingestion, chances are you're not going to physically be able to bring yourself to retake the poison that your body just rejected.

• Informative
Reactions: Esokabat, SoulWhisperer, divinemistress36 and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
From everything I've read, expect to throw up a 2nd time. Even a 3rd if you drink a 3rd glass. You might even throw up multiple times per glass. The idea of the AE is to help you keep the SN "down" as long as possible to allow as much to absorb into your system as possible. It'll work the same way with a 2nd glass. It's more for "insurance" purposes, since you're likely to get even more into your system, as long as you can get the 2nd glassful down, that is.

• Informative
Reactions: esistzeit, Bear1234 and Alexei_Kirillov
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Theoretically the vomiting of SN is triggered by the natural response of your body recognizing poison. For the body to reach the recognizing part some SN would have been absorbed and since only little is needed to be fatal, the absorbed amount would be enough to do the job even if you vomit. Better if you take a second cup and some of that is added. There is a rare chance of vomiting immediately after drinking repulsed by the taste before your body had a chance to absorb it, in that case I don't know what to tell ya :) fight like hell to keep it down for some time and take as much cup as you can.

• Informative
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and esistzeit
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I could very well be repulsed by the taste because I did a trial run with table salt and it was really, really unpleasant. Just the thought of the salt water in my mouth makes me gag 🤢 I'm going to need some time to mentally recover from that...

• Hugs
Reactions: Rosenfort, Venessolotic and Alexei_Kirillov
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I could very well be repulsed by the taste because I did a trial run with table salt and it was really, really unpleasant. Just the thought of the salt water in my mouth makes me gag 🤢 I'm going to need some time to mentally recover from that...
Like I said, it's a rare case that one will vomit instantly but even when you do I don't think all the content is expelled. There will still be some left behind. I saw this theory a while back but may need further research.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov