tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry, I don't have that information, but you definitely do not want to boil the ETOH off as it will degrade the SP.

40% alcohol is the normal % for most spirits such as Brandy, which people drink all the time, (and >200ml of it) without problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
Sorry, I don't have that information, but you definitely do not want to boil the ETOH off as it will degrade the SP.

40% alcohol is the normal % for most spirits such as Brandy, which people drink all the time, (and >200ml of it) without problems.

N has 40% alcohol? So it is burning like when swallowing brandy or vodka? Damn, I'll have a hard time if it is the case.

Reactions: lv-gras and lastsummer
tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
N has 40% alcohol? So it is burning like when swallowing brandy or vodka? Damn, I'll have a hard time if it is the case.
No it doesn't have 40%. It has 10%. (10% is not anything to make a big deal about).

Another poster thought it was 40% and I was just pointing out that 40% is normal for liquor such as Brandy.

Reactions: Madrid27, lastsummer, raskolnikov and 1 other person
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
No it doesn't have 40%. It has 10%. (10% is not anything to make a big deal about).

Another poster thought it was 40% and I was just pointing out that 40% is normal for liquor such as Brandy.

Thank you.

Reactions: tearsinrain and lv-gras
C

CoffeeFTW

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: tearsinrain and lv-gras
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
I know people mix it with juice, but I do not know if it worked in all cases, or it will affect the compound of N. Maybe it's better not to mix

C

CoffeeFTW

Aug 21, 2018
I know people mix it with juice, but I do not know if it worked in all cases, or it will affect the compound of N. Maybe it's better not to mix
I wouldn't. I'm thinking the strongest mint liquor, maybe Rumpleminz before and after.

Reactions: Madrid27
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
I wouldn't. I'm thinking the strongest mint liquor, maybe Rumpleminz before and after.

What is reccomendation about assuming alcohol before/after N? I recall to remember it wasn't encouraged, but may be wrong.

sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
You could bypass the whole taste thing by using a nasogastric feeding tube....although I don't know how difficult it is to do that yourself as I've never tried and you'd have to make sure you don't accidentally get the tube in your lungs.

G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know if a high volume of powdered stevia would alter the chemical makeup of N to the effect that it wouldn't work properly? I also plan to add a shitload of honey.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
What should I mix the N with? Just juice, or sweeteners added to that? I am afraid of the taste. :(

Reactions: Tiburcio
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
What should I mix the N with? Just juice, or sweeteners added to that? I am afraid of the taste. :(

Juice is not reccomended, because as the PPeH and everyone says it only adds to the volume of the liquid you have to drink, without really making the taste better. You can't hide it completely. So it would only make things worse.

What you may want is something with high sweetening power adding the least volume possible. So the best thing are artificial sweeteners or plain sugar. Maybe syrup like grenadine or mint if you want to add a "flavor".

Most important thing in my opinion, is to commit to swallow the whole thing as fast as possible. It will help the most in overcoming the bad taste and will guarantee you will be able to take the whole quantity. After that, best thing you can do says PPeH would be ingesting some alcohol, both to overcome N taste and to potentiate its effect.

So do not obsess over taste. As bad as it can be, it will be just a matter of minutes.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, NotMery, betteroffdead and 3 others
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Juice is not reccomended, because as the PPeH and everyone says it only adds to the volume of the liquid you have to drink, without really making the taste better. You can't hide it completely. So it would only make things worse.

What you may want is something with high sweetening power adding the least volume possible. So the best thing are artificial sweeteners or plain sugar. Maybe syrup like grenadine or mint if you want to add a "flavor".

Most important thing in my opinion, is to commit to swallow the whole thing as fast as possible. It will help the most in overcoming the bad taste and will guarantee you will be able to take the whole quantity. After that, best thing you can do says PPeH would be ingesting some alcohol, both to overcome N taste and to potentiate its effect.

So do not obsess over taste. As bad as it can be, it will be just a matter of minutes.
I worry that drinking liquor right after might just make me puke as it also adds to volume. I guess that's a personal matter of alcohol tolerance :(

Reactions: Charlie and lv-gras
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
So will you still be using the lidocaine then?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Charlie
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
I worry that drinking liquor right after might just make me puke as it also adds to volume. I guess that's a personal matter of alcohol tolerance :(

Just a shot of alcohol should be enough to get rid of the foul taste, better high % spirit like brandy or vodka if you like / tolerate or even strong but sweet liquor like triple sec.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
So will you still be using the lidocaine then?

Probably not. I'll stick to syrup. Not sure about drinking alcohol though. It also leaves a bad burn in the throat. Chocolate sounds like a better idea.

S

Snstuff

Sep 5, 2018
Tastebuds only work with serliva. Dry your tong hold your nose and drink quick. What I do when I take meds, after taste meh can't help you there

Bodylotion

Bodylotion

Aug 11, 2018
As the title says, the spray that is supposed to help with Nembutal doesn't do anything really. I tried it out today because I got the spray a couple of days ago and I could taste very clearly what I was drinking. My mouth felt a bit numb and eating feels weird but the taste of all of the drinks came through. And if N really tastes as badly as people say, I doubt it's gonna make it any easier. I guess mixing it with something very sweet and strong is the alternative now.
That is very weird, because my experience it works great, I could not taste anything.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-make-n-more-peaceful-than-it-already-is.4645/

Which brand did you use?

SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018

Video of male in dignitas drinking N.. its quite helpful to have a visual of how fast the whole process is

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals