• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
I believe that it is certain that a huge part of why governments push anti suicide propaganda and messages isn't cause "life is precious" or they care about our wellbeing and life so much, I personally think they more so want to have control over people and keep them in the ling and grueling hamster wheel of life, So they can get as much money and power as possible. Every person that kills themselves or dies is one less person working, is 1 less person they can tax, is 1 less person they can control and tell what to do and what not to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I agree, I believe this is why there is so much brainwashing in this society to try and make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" even know it's anything but. The fact that the society needs slaves is why I believe there is the obsession of trying to prolong the meaningless and unnecessary suffering of those who never consented to this existence and aren't obligated to continue.

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Anti-suicide propaganda is literally a fake threat that works on 90% of the population. What the governement says is BS, you should have the right to choose if you want to commit suicide, to be let free of your pain by the means of death if you so wish too.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
While money can certainly pay a big role I think people are generally terrified of their mortality so they do everything and anything to keep their false sense of comfort and security. It's unpleasent to even bother with the topic because they desperately trying to convince themselfs that they are meaningful in a meaningful world. If anything goes against that it has to be silenced and destroyed.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
It would reflect terribly on a government to have suicides increase rapidly, I think there's often overt attempts to suppress information surrounding suicide

Not only how people do it, but how many, and why.

Reactions: sserafim
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
If the government had a chance, they would dig your grave up, steal your underwear and sell it if it makes them a dollar.

thesadbrazilian

thesadbrazilian

Feb 6, 2024
I don't know how it works in your country, but in mine, the government invests a lot in anti-suicide propaganda but doesn't have a good mental health support system. They love to talk about how they're helping by doing that. It's a load of crap.