• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
IMG 5108
a huge fuck you to this guy i met on reddit on r/lonely. according to him suicide is cowardly and being ugly, lonely, and having trauma is no basis to end it all. i really appreciate support from people on here because everyone else is like this… i thought he was different too. i don't know why this is getting to me when this is the exact shit we hear from the whole world. i've been too empty to cry for weeks and i am now. out of anger i guess

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I would just block him/her. Those people will never understand and are not worth your time
But I understand your pain and anger and frustration

This is why i love this site compared to others, people here have been through it so we understand and empathize more greatly

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
I would just block him/her. Those people will never understand and are not worth your time
But I understand your pain and anger and frustration

This is why i love this site compared to others, people here have been through it so we understand and empathize more greatly
thank you, i also got in an argument with this guy about natalism idk why i kept talking to him loneliness makes you desperate i guess

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I fucking hate people like this. "I don't want to be mean, but..." and then they go on to say the most judgmental shit. You can't say sorry, then rip someone apart and think you're good because you apologized first. If you feel the need to apologize or attempt to excuse yourself first then DON'T SAY ANYTHING. Sorry, this societal trend pisses me off. 😅

The suicide support sub is full of people like this. It's pathetic. One of the main reasons I avoid any/all mainstream social media/forums these days.

Sorry this happened to you. 🫂

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
I fucking hate people like this. "I don't want to be mean, but..." and then they go on to say the most judgmental shit. You can't say sorry, then rip someone apart and think you're good because you apologized first. If you feel the need to apologize or attempt to excuse yourself first then DON'T SAY ANYTHING. Sorry, this societal trend pisses me off. 😅

The suicide support sub is full of people like this. It's pathetic. One of the main reasons I avoid any/all mainstream social media/forums these days.

Sorry this happened to you. 🫂
thank you, and yeah the suicide watch sub might be my top 5 least favorite things i hate it so much. i got banned from it lmao. in my response i made sure to ask if he thinks Marilyn Monroe and robin williams are pathetic pussies aswell. but i bet the loser won't respond because he knows he's wrong.

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
View attachment 135073
a huge fuck you to this guy i met on reddit on r/lonely. according to him suicide is cowardly and being ugly, lonely, and having trauma is no basis to end it all. i really appreciate support from people on here because everyone else is like this… i thought he was different too. i don't know why this is getting to me when this is the exact shit we hear from the whole world. i've been too empty to cry for weeks and i am now. out of anger i guess
Ppl like this suck. Self image issues are very serious it's a tough process to learn to like yourself, I understand your situation bro don't let anyone invalidate your feelings.

One thing that may or may not be of comfort is that we tend to judge ourselves and be harsher on ourselves more than anyone else so if you feel like you perceive yourself as not desirable just know that other ppl may not feel the same way. Sending you a hug and stay strong brother if you ever wanna reach out I'm here to talk 🤗

Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
What I love the most is how he says he's not trying to belittle your problems and all that while in the same breath saying the most hurtful things and literally calling someone's reasons for wanting to die dumb.

I'm sorry you had to read that, what an asshole.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Anyone who tells someone in serious pain that they have a "victim complex", then promptly engages in relative privation fallacy (there's an orphan in Africa with no water who has it worse than you, why are you complaining type logic) is not worth speaking to, much less acknowledging. The incorrect usage of the term narcissist is also a dead give away for this guy's lack of functional brain cells. There's nothing left in his head except Reddit-isms.

Why is someone like this using communities meant for isolated and lonely people, I wonder, if not to be a bully and stoke his own ego because he considers everyone who struggles to the point of suicidality to be weak and unjustified. I seriously wish people like this could be put in a simulation of someone else's suffering for a day, just a single day, to experience what it was like. This should be a pre-requisite to having any sort of opinion on matters of other's suffering. I hope you don't have to interact with this slimey dude any more.

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
Anyone who tells someone in serious pain that they have a "victim complex", then promptly engages in relative privation fallacy (there's an orphan in Africa with no water who has it worse than you, why are you complaining type logic) is not worth speaking to, much less acknowledging. The incorrect usage of the term narcissist is also a dead give away for this guy's lack of functional brain cells. There's nothing left in his head except Reddit-isms.

Why is someone like this using communities meant for isolated and lonely people, I wonder, if not to be a bully and stoke his own ego because he considers everyone who struggles to the point of suicidality to be weak and unjustified. I seriously wish people like this could be put in a simulation of someone else's suffering for a day, just a single day, to experience what it was like. This should be a pre-requisite to having any sort of opinion on matters of other's suffering. I hope you don't have to interact with this slimey dude any more.
thank you. your response really helped me, the thing is it's not like he's privileged. he's an ugly lonely virgin but he's in denial for some reason. he can live that way and shame me for wanting out, why i'll literally never know

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
How to expect better from a man? Most of them don't know what it's like to be sexually assaulted as a child/teenager. Fuck him. He's a jerk.

• Love
Reactions: weakandscared
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Unfortunately people seem to be like this everywhere. It's only on this site where people seem to be empathetic and kind towards suicidal people. This place has people which cannot be found anywhere else and I'm glad to have found this community instead of being among the pro lifers on reddit

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Someone willing to invalidate the harm caused by a sexual assault has not earned the right to cause you distress. I am appalled that someone could tell another human that. I know it's not easy, but remind yourself that he is a disgusting person who has not earned the right to hurt you. Do your best to not allow him the space in your head to cause you distress, he's obviously too shitty of a person to have higher order emotional thinking. I'm so sorry OP.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I don't care what someone's reason is to CTB or if it's valid or not. You don't need a reason. Life is completely pointless. There's more of an argument to be made debating why you shouldn't kill your self (upsetting family) than there is for legitimate reasons to do it. I've come to the conclusion that there's no reason to debate for it from that angle, because there's always gonna be some poor fucker out there that has it worse and is still sticking it out. Life is just chasing after pointless pleasure after pleasure or taking on responsibilities you never asked for to begin with, just to end in death and old age at the end. I find no joy in that.

Of course quality of life can have a huge factor in whether or not someone is willing to tolerate life, but I have a feeling it's more to do with your individual philosophy and survival instinct more than circumstance.

Last edited:
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
View attachment 135073
It gets to you because you are human and naturally expect empathy and understanding from others. Unfortunately, that's not how it works but there's nothing wrong with your desire. I know I've been through the same a gazillion of times, got downvoted, blocked, mocked (called pathetic, "the most pathetic comment I've read", "had a good laugh", etc. etc.). And I still participate because... I am human, simple as that, and maybe I can at least make someone feel better with my words and sharing my experience/ideas. Well, and as you say, I am very lonely and don't have many other means of communication with other people. It's very sad the current state of the world in general though and honestly sometimes I also consider leaving Reddit altogether.

• Love
Reactions: weakandscared
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
what a wanker, your life and suicidal feelings & thoughts are not an argumentative essay. it sucks these people lurk around r/lonely of all places. if you find reddit is full of CU in the NTs, it might be good to take a break, i deleted my account, only browse two subs and its relieved a fair bit of my stress over people getting angry for no reason all the time. but i understand if you find connection elsewhere on reddit. just please try to not take this guys words to heart, he obviously doesnt have you in mind this is 1000% a reflection of him and his own distorted thinking, selfishness and lack of empathy.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
This is really sad and infuriating to read, I'm so sorry you had to deal with this. You never know the full extent of what someone's been through, and events/trauma affect everyone differently. There's millions of painful moments that people experience which others will never see or know about. It's messed up that he's trying to invalidate your reasons for feeling suicidal, when he barely even knows you

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I really can't wrap my head around why you have been so intent on killing yourself since you were a child
> Projects his opinion in the other paragraph

No wonder.
Anyone who tells someone in serious pain that they have a "victim complex", then promptly engages in relative privation fallacy (there's an orphan in Africa with no water who has it worse than you, why are you complaining type logic) is not worth speaking to, much less acknowledging.
I've always found it puzzling why some individuals refuse to acknowledge others' pain and insist on relative comparisons.

Also wouldn't it be more constructive to focus on those who have overcome challenges or don't face any, rather than comparing with those who are suffering more? Don't they want the situation to improve? Why not look at those who do not have any problems rather than those who have it worse than you...

Those guys man...

Last edited: