• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JusttryingtoDeal

JusttryingtoDeal

Feb 21, 2021
When was the last time you felt that your meds/therapy/support system was working for you instead of against you?

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When I was on the demon pills I got some (fake and unfounded) energy and motivation, at that time I felt like they had some positive effects. I do feel like all of the therapists and psychiatrists have had my best interest in mind, they just don't know what they're doing.

Reactions: JusttryingtoDeal
JusttryingtoDeal

JusttryingtoDeal

Feb 21, 2021
I agree 100%. The cocktail theories doctors use are based on averages and median results, not the individuals. Unfortunately most psychiatrists don't spend nearly enough time with their patients to listen to what is working

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
When was the last time you felt that your meds/therapy/support system was working for you instead of against you?
NEVER!! From the first time I was referred to a psychiatrist age 16 and he came on to me, just downhill from there. I have zero faith in therapy working.
Meds.. more so I guess. I was on a drug called stellazine in my teens that did seem to help me a lot. Apart from that, I just like anything that numbs me.. so Drs willing to prescribe diazepam in large quantities are good.

Reactions: JusttryingtoDeal
JusttryingtoDeal

JusttryingtoDeal

Feb 21, 2021
NEVER!! From the first time I was referred to a psychiatrist age 16 and he came on to me, just downhill from there. I have zero faith in therapy working.
Meds.. more so I guess. I was on a drug called stellazine in my teens that did seem to help me a lot. Apart from that, I just like anything that numbs me.. so Drs willing to prescribe diazepam in large quantities are good.
I hear you on the diazepam. Thoughts on Trazadone? That drug was horrible for me and made my indeation more intense.

Sorry obviously about your journey thus far. Sometimes being numb is the only feeling worth it...