• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I can't purchase any ropes since my parents will likely gonna question it and I don't have any ropes in my house so need some substitutes for rope pls

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
It's not exactly comfortable, but electrical cables are strong enough.

It depends on whether you're thinking about full (long drop) hanging or partial.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Order some bdsm rope from a spicy store, your parents might not be interested in opening that package.

Reactions: Suicidal_manlet
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Is l
It's not exactly comfortable, but electrical cables are strong enough.

It depends on whether you're thinking about full (long drop) hanging or partial.
Is it okay for partial?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Is l

Is it okay for partial?
Well, it might be hard to tighten for partial.

You often hear about people hanging themselves with extension leads.

I once managed to knock myself out doing partial. The problem is you can spend hours getting nowhere or just hit the sweet spot immediately by chance. That's what happened to me.. using a hair band with a knot in..gave up thinking it had been yet another lesson in futility..trusted it around slightly while I looked for something to help me get it off, moving the knot to the right of the neck about 30°... and BAM!! I woke up in a pool of my own pee with somebody straddling me and a few broken ribs.
Really don't think I could do it again.. total fluke!!

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Well, it might be hard to tighten for partial.

You often hear about people hanging themselves with extension leads.

I once managed to knock myself out doing partial. The problem is you can spend hours getting nowhere or just hit the sweet spot immediately by chance. That's what happened to me.. using a hair band with a knot in..gave up thinking it had been yet another lesson in futility..trusted it around slightly while I looked for something to help me get it off, moving the knot to the right of the neck about 30°... and BAM!! I woke up in a pool of my own pee with somebody straddling me and a few broken ribs.
Really don't think I could do it again.. total fluke!!
Ah sorry to hear that but I am really confused if I should do partial or full suspension what you think? Recommend pls and if it's full then will the electric wires gonna hold my weight? I am probably around 48-51 kg

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Ah sorry to hear that but I am really confused if I should do partial or full suspension what you think? Recommend pls and if it's full then will the electric wires gonna hold my weight? I am probably around 48-51 kg
I can't say. All I know is that it's done.
I think full hanging would be more likely to succeed

Abyssal

Abyssal

Sorry if I’m being a jerk I’m just stupid
Nov 26, 2023
I tried a tie once, was stable but I messed up how I was positioned (partial) and gave up. Seemed to hold my weight at least.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@Suicidal_manlet You know you don't have to order it online, you can just go and buy it in person, using cash. As an alternative you can buy whatever, go back to the store and return it (later, alone, wtih the receipt) and then buy rope with the money that you've just received.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
@Suicidal_manlet You know you don't have to order it online, you can just go and buy it in person, using cash. As an alternative you can buy whatever, go back to the store and return it (later, alone, wtih the receipt) and then buy rope with the money that you've just received.
I searched many stores as I could but still didn't found the desired rope which have good holding strength unfortunately

Reactions: RegretedFeeling
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@Suicidal_manlet You need jute rope. It's pretty basic, I think most hardware stores have it.

• Love
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Long drop is a good fantasy. No drop is attainable. A strong electric cord will work.

Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
@Suicidal_manlet If it works .. Just remember that when you drop, the rope needs to slide and tighten.

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
@Suicidal_manlet If it works .. Just remember that when you drop, the rope needs to slide and tighten.
Alright, thanks but I have one final question and that is should I tie a specific type of knot in anchor point or just a random knot from the other end of ligature?

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
The type of the anchor knot is irrelevant, any knot is good as long as it holds. Make sure you test the setup first! The type of the hanging knot should be a slipknot. Try to use grease to make it slide better! You're welcome! : )

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
The type of the anchor knot is irrelevant, any knot is good as long as it holds. Make sure you test the setup first! The type of the hanging knot should be a slipknot. Try to use grease to make it slide better! You're welcome! : )
Thanks man! You have been huge help for me! Hope u live with the same peace and freedom I am gonna get today :)

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Thanks man! You have been huge help for me! Hope u live with the same peace and freedom I am gonna get today :)
We have to help each-other, we have to make it as easy as possible. Thank you as well! I hope you reach that peace and freedom. <3