• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I'm just curious considering some small things people have said to me:

Is it recklessness/impulsiveness or just "living it up" when you know/have the feeling you're going to die soon?

I know I smoke more, drink a little more, spending a little more, doing things in weekdays compared to my past self-rules, etc. than I used to do. I've noticed it's happened more since I've put active planning into cbt'ing, which I need to be honest with myself about. I still do my necessities in the meantime (like going to work, paying bills, "functioning," etc.).

Thoughts?

Last edited:
A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
The things you mentioned sound like "living it up" because the consequences take time to catch up to you (lung cancer/ liver failure/ lack of financial security).

In my mind recklessness would mean things with the potential for immediate consequences like driving too fast/ having a lot of unprotected sex with different partners.

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
I think that it's just fine as long as you aren't putting anyone's safety at stake. For me personally, I'd want to take like 750 mg (30 pills) of Benadryl before I CTB.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
I would like to! I'm just a big coward, like always. I'm also tired and have no motivation to "live it up". If I had the motivation in the first place to do that and got any enjoyment... then wouldn't CBT

Reactions: lnlybnny
Abyssal

Abyssal

If I’m inactive, then I’m probably okay.
Nov 26, 2023
Depends. Smoking and drinking? Living it up to me. Actively trying life risking stuff that could leave you or others hurt? Reckless.

• Love
Reactions: Ash and homesoon.
never

never

Apr 21, 2024
Honestly, I just do stupid shit know I might die in the process. If I was offered to sky dive, I'd go knowing that there is a slight chance things might got wrong and I'll take that change knowing that my death would be instant. Maybe even try Russian roulette just to see if I get lucky.