BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
British model Stella Tennant took her own life after being "unwell for some time", her family has confirmed.

In a statement, her family said it was "a matter of our deepest sorrow and despair that she felt unable to go on."

Tennant, who made her name in the early 1990s modelling for designers like Karl Lagerfeld and Versace, died in December five days after her 50th birthday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55571463

I wonder if the timing had anything to do with her just turning 50. I often think about doing it at 40 if nothing changes and I can wait that long (I'm nearly 36). Days like today though I doubt I can wait that long.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hurt, patheticpartner, Pookie and 4 others
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Yeah, some people get depressed on certain dates. I remember feeling really down when I turned 36. I know some girls don´t want to grow old and fear turning 30 or 40...

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, NeverSatisfied and the_final_countdown
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, some people get depressed on certain dates. I remember feeling really down when I turned 36. I know some girls don´t want to grow old and fear turning 30 or 40...
I'm a guy and for me it would just be TOO long spent with mental illness, being alone and being in poverty. It seems like a good age to call it a day. As I'm sure 50 did to Stella.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Øystein, patheticpartner, Pookie and 1 other person
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh I see celebrity suicide in the news and I'm like damn. If only I had the courage.

but who knows maybe I'll get better eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, patheticpartner, NeverSatisfied and 1 other person
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I saw this too, this news item. Age can matter but some people are happy at 40 or 50 and some are miserable at a younger age. I haven't figured out the recipe for happiness in life without "crutches" so I don't know the secret of it all. I was more curious how she did it, a lot of recent deaths that are possibly from suicide do not have the method listed likely to keep others from being inspired to do the same.

Reactions: newave3, Pookie and NeverSatisfied

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Reminds me of people who say "I'm going to live till my nth birthday (where n is a multiple of 5) and if things will be just as bad, then I'm offing myself". Somehow I didn't entertain the possibility that there are people following through these plans, not until today.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Pookie and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
She obviously couldn't take it anymore. I myself don't know how much longer I can carry on, I'm hanging on by a thread here. My birthday is coming up in a few months, not sure if I'll die before or after.

I wonder what method she used.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3