I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I'm beginning to lose it. Everyone blames me for everything and don't include me. I hate my job in retail and will never be able to afford my own house. I'm fed up of wanting to better myself but can't. I'm forced to be on these psyche drugs because of schizophrenia and I don't sleep have a whole myriad of problems if I come off. I cant think strait on them and as a result have ruined my life. I wish I was dead and genuinely think I'm cursed. I cannot understand why my life has turned out this way when my sisters hasn't. I'm not jealous of her at all I'm so happy she has done well but she didn't turn out with what I have turned out with schizophrenia she has three kids. I want to kill myself because im done trying everywhere is an obstacle. Im tired of people putting me down and not including me why should I even bother?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Ash’Girl and jasonbrrze3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

Upvote 0
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I understand your dilemma but I can assure you're at the right place : you won't be put down here.

Upvote 1