• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
I'm so fucking tired of people hearing my story of being raped and thinking I'm somehow "Strong."
Like what the fuck how does that make me strong??? I just laid there and took his beatings, took his assaults, let him taint me. How the FUCK does that make me strong? Oh "You have a beautiful soul?" Lot of good that fucking did me as I'm constantly struggling to pay for shit or find work or anything!

"Oh people love you!" If they fucking loved me then they would have reached out to me when it mattered! I'm fucking EXHAUSTED of people using vulnerable people as some fucking reason to get their two "OH IM A GOOD PERSON" bullshittiness out of their fucking systems! Like IF YOU CARED ABOUT US YOU WOULD CHECK IN AND REMIND THEM THAT YOU'RE THERE! NOT FUCKING JUST SIT THERE, SAY YOU CARE, THEN NEVER MESSAGE THEM AGAIN YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

another thing, don't tell me you love me and then fucking turn around and say you can't accept me for being trans. don't call me fucking names after you say you appreciate me. Shit hurts a lot.

This has been on my mind for a while, im close. I'm SO fucking close dude.

And honestly, fuck em all. I have ya'll and you're all ten times better. Love ya'll.

-Lily, the living dead girl.