degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
i have tried my absolute fucking HARDEST for YEARS to reach out to mental health professionals, they finally just referred me then cancelled all my appointments for a month. got to speak with someone today for 20 FUCKING MINUTES and they basically said fuck all, next appointment is in TWO AND A HALF BASTARDING WEEKS. i now feel even worse, plus when i was on the phone I MISSED MY FUCKING SN DELIVERY : )))) FUCKKKKKKKKK

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: JGT, MrBigSad, Deleted member 23586 and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Let's not fight amongst eachother, even though it's a rage thread, you're fueling Dark Kahn. 2FE8DD73 F247 4DEB B810 F22CD91223C0

Reactions: _Kaira_ and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
But it was because instead of targeting the person you actually hate you chose instead to attack a large swath of individuals without knowing what the consequences of that may be. My line of reasoning is that you can be mad, of course you can! But I'll fuck you up in the meantime if you cast your net over me.
but dude, how i am supposed to direct that to someone who is not even here?

and let's be honest. i dislike all pseudo-intelectuals in general. so yes, that's it, be mad if you want.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
but dude, how i am supposed to direct that to someone who is not even here?

and let's be honest. i dislike all pseudo-intelectuals in general. so yes, that's it, be mad if you want.
Great so I got you to admit it. Thanks.
Me 1 you 0

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
Great so I got you to admit it. Thanks.
Me 1 you 0
i just don't get it why you are making this about you, when that was clearly not the point.

feels like you are only projecting your anger towards me. i don't know you dude. let me be angry in peace.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Let's not fight amongst eachother, even though it's a rage thread, you're fueling Dark Kahn.View attachment 51649
A rage thread without fighting isn't a real rage thread.
i just don't get it why you are making this about you, when that was clearly not the point.

feels like you are only projecting your anger towards me. i don't know you dude. let me be angry in peace.
I wasn't your point, I know that. But I was a part of your point. You want to be angry that's cool but I'm going to be angry too.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Can't we just agree to disagree please? We have enough battles going on with pro-lifers and trolls.

With that said! I just hate everything. That is all :smiling:

Wanted to write more, but too tired to even rage. So low effort post.

• Love
Reactions: JGT, Panna, AMG44 and 3 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
With that said! I just hate everything. That is all :smiling:
A-fucking-men :halo:
But ecmnesia or whatever, can't even read their yellow fucking name but I actually tried, can go fuck themselves. Lol.

Last edited:
A

AMG44

Sep 12, 2020
Vice that article was a piece of shit. For a progressive media outlet you sure do sound like neocons. Dickheads

Reactions: Midnight-rain, botanormal, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm so so so angry and frustrated getting treated like a piece of shit by my mothers partner.
I literally never done anything besides existing and in his words "costing money".
I'm a human being not a freaking thing you can belittle or make snarky comments about.
I can't even really talk back because I'm intimidated and can't really seem to find the words.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JGT, botanormal, DocNo and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Need to vent again...I don't have health insurance atm.
And I am apparently "too sick" for any to have me?
Aaaah. I'm equal parts scared and furious.
Makes it easier to decide for ctb tho.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, botanormal, ecmnesia and 2 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
F you DEPRESSION for taking my soul! For taking my fiends life today! I hate you with all my guts depression I just hate you so much!!!!! Go away!!!! Leave us alone!!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JGT, TheSoulless, botanormal and 2 others
PNKPNDA

PNKPNDA

Mar 8, 2020
i fuckin hate how im 22 and my sister is 20
i work minimal hours and go to uni but get a loan (sometimes none because im too depressed and at risk to leave the house LOL) and she works mimimal hours and gets universal credit so sometimes she earns more money than me yet I have to pay twice the fucking rent she does and twice the fucking housework she does too i love her but i ahve never met someone so selfish and defensive in my entire life- u literally cannot say one thing to her bcos she'll accuse u of trying to control her and gets all arsey I CBA

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, TheSoulless and botanormal
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
fuck you mom. fuck you dad. i might not say it in your face yet, but i see through you now. i love you. but you are fucking abusive and are always manipulating me. i won't excuse that anymore. there is a limit even for empathy. so fuck you both.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TotallyIsolated, Panna, LastFlowers and 5 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
fuck you mom. fuck you dad. i might not say it in your face yet, but i see through you now. i love you. but you are fucking abusive and are always manipulating me. i won't excuse that anymore. there is a limit even for empathy. so fuck you both.
:hug: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waterstrider, ecmnesia and botanormal
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Guy above my apartment keeps making noise. Maybe I have already written about it? Everyone I know irl certainly has heard about it. Quiet time starts at 10 pm, but he keeps playing his stupid fucking games and howling at his mic like a fucking ape. Often it's 2 am and I still hear noise. I started to write a complaint just now because I can't take it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, waterstrider, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
*screams*
*hits pillow*
Fuuuuuuck you
I don't want to live in this house any longer!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad and TheSoulless
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
How the hell am I supposed to relate to other people in a fucking society built to make us feel as alienated from one-another as possible (unless it is a specific instance where profit can be made through social interaction)? And nobody fucking cares! Nobody even seems to notice for some god-forsaken reason! And those that do usually turn to reactionary views continuing the cycle of violence because we live under the rule of beasts where the name of the game in order to survive is; VIOLENCE! And nobody sees how FUCKED that is!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT, MrBigSad and Panna
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Fuck it @Sherri can't get into sanctuary

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
People will only message you when they want something. I really am used to it at this point. They want money. Booze, cigarettes or drugs. Other than that no chance. IL always be the first to ask how they're feeling. If they want to talk about anything. Genuinely meaning it to. But anyone that messages me it always comes down to them wanting something which I find hilarious because I can't even afford food till Friday. Yet still, any time someone messages they want something but they're barking up the wrong tree. I don't know how long it'll be till they realize that...

I'm not lonely either I'm happy on my own but the day someone messages me and doesn't want anything in return I think I'll cry

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Susannah and BitterlyAlive_
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
A lotta annoying repeating posts on SS uhhhhhh I hate this. I wish some ppl were banned already
Sometimes I hate it here

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 262653, Brick In The Wall and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
A lotta annoying repeating posts on SS uhhhhhh I hate this. I wish some ppl were banned already
Sometimes I hate it here
I feel pretty ambivalent. It's nice to be back but at the same time...idk. anyway I usually stay away from the suicide forum because that's where so many of the same questions are asked repeatedly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Kassender and Brick In The Wall
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I feel pretty ambivalent. It's nice to be back but at the same time...idk. anyway I usually stay away from the suicide forum because that's where so many of the same questions are asked repeatedly.
Multiple people wanting the answers to the same question. They know how to use a search engine. I think they want interaction with people that feel the same. They should just jump in the chat room instead

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Susannah, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
I'm an immunocompromised Healthcare worker. Not frontlines of COVID kind worker but honestly it has trickled down to every facet of Healthcare. Some "non-essential" Healthcare was shut down for months and now my job is dealing with the shit of everyone in my field being backed up for months.

It pisses me off to no end that people are still traveling, and are still acting like they're the only ones exempt from wearing a mask, or missing half the point by only covering their nose.

I'm a VERY passive person but it is to a point where I roll my eyes at any person who decides they're immune and immortal and risking everyone's lives. I've seen people coughing and sneezing and spreading who knows what EVERYWHERE.

And a lot of times it's people who are super susceptible to getting it too!

I'm a disabled person on top of being immunocompromised and the fact that I have to move out of the way of people who also don't want to keep their distance and wear a mask is absolute horse shit. I shouldn't have to move because you decided the sun shines out of your ass. You should be keeping distance and being respectful to those who are choosing to be safe! At least do that much! Or don't go outside unless necessary, and not some coffee run. Make your own coffee at home, save lives.

And don't spout off the shit of no one dies from it or whatever. It is scary as hell for me because I work in Healthcare and am immunocompromised! If I get it, I work for bosses who are very old. With how small the company is, it would kill off the company as most of the people are at risk and yet we all have no real choice but to work.

It makes me fucking mental and lowkey violent that people aren't getting it together after 6 months. And then want to whine and complain that it is still a thing, well no shit Sherlock, you and everyone else decided they're better than everyone else and think that everything doesn't apply to them!

I've even seen people SERVE FOOD without a mask on. I've seen DOCTORS AND POLICE not wear masks! What kind of example are we setting here if those we are in theory supposed to be able to turn to are just letting people be exposed and potentially die senselessly all because of their own selfishness!

And then people are pressuring us to squeeze them in or want appointments that day, knowing full well everyone is booked out for months and we have to limit interactions with our office to essential appointments only. "But I need to use my insurance!!!" Well why did you and everyone else wait until the last second to use it??? Don't blame the Healthcare workers trying to help you in an extremely difficult time because you decided to not make an appointment or use your FSA money wherever.

Humanity can fuck off and every day I have to travel to work it makes me want to CTB more and more because at this point I feel like it is I erase myself or someone is going to contaminate me with COVID and then I'm screwed.

Apologies I cuss a lot but this more than 6 months of sheer hatred and anger at the lack of empathy, and selfishness that I see on full, shameless display day in and day out all while praying and hoping I don't wake up dead.

I want to go on my own terms but everyone around me seems to be content with being a murderer. Because that's what they are. They're murderers who can get away with it because there is no way to track for accountability. People who are out there thinking it is fine and spreading their filth to the rest of the world, especially those who KNOW they're sick and choose not to follow any protocols can just go away.

I would quit my job, and really want to for my own safety, but my husband quit his job on impulse so my income is the only one that is stopping us from being homeless right now. But my sanity has worn down so extremely thin with all the chaos so much so that I think about CTB every day I have to walk outside. I didn't want it to be this way and yet here I am. Stuck and trapped in a world that does not care if I die or live because despite my Healthcare job, just because I'm disabled I'm "expendable" and it "only affects those who are already sick or elderly" yeah and you know what? THOSE PEOPLE DESERVE A CHOICE TOO.

Sorry. That was long but I needed to get that out. Also apologies for my cursing. I can edit it out if someone takes issue with it, I know I swear a lot but wow this makes me so frustrated. I shouldn't have to be this mad at society failing everyone around them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, CoalmineCanary, MrBigSad and 6 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
My dad's idiot friend, or girlfriend, or whatever, pops in several times per day and is the dumbest and most annoying person I have ever encountered. I avoid her at all costs, because if I get into a "conversation" with her, she will just talk at me indefinitely regardless of how obviously disinterested I am in her stupid bullshit. Also, enough with the unsolicited life lectures. Please shut the fuck up and go away!!! It might seem like I'm being mean here but I'm honestly always polite and she's so invasive and clueless about it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I hate supermarket queues and traffic jams.

Reactions: MindFrog and Deleted member 19654
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
It's so damn annoying having to listen to people who are bad at telling stories. It's even worse when they only ever tell stories about themselves to try and look good, buff up their ego. I know the person is probably very insecure, but DAMN. Do you not see my eyes glazing over, ya hoe?

Reactions: Isadeth, foxdie and NumbItAll
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I'm pissed from toxic parents, sisters, aunts any any other stupid relatives possible. Now they are learning to stay the fck away from me and my real family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and botanormal
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm so fucking tired of existing. I'm tired of being a burden, I'm tired of upsetting people. Today it feels like a vague sense of anger. Diluted, but it's still there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, botanormal and foxdie
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Corona Virus or Covid-19 as a whole.
My mother had it, my dad is still going through it and now I believe I have it.
This shit is just... Unforgiving.
The noise and commotion around it is too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll, botanormal and foxdie